Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i was adamant that i would not buy this tsv or the last tsv with the itty bitty bracelets well guess what i have bought the bracelets set of 3 velma and bambi in chocolate the 2 easy pays did sway me and the natural tsv neacklace.

i feel very naughty but smug.cant wait to get them.:tongue:

Anyone know if Roger is featuring on the rest of todays shows or will it be Nikki? He does my flamin head in!

Anyone know if Roger is featuring on the rest of todays shows or will it be Nikki? He does my flamin head in!

Nikki is back but sadly with the extreemely irritating woman child Claire where everything is super, juicy,scrummy wummy and chunky monkey :down:

Yes, she's back - and what a lovely thing she's just come out with...

Claire: Does it thrill you that celebrities get papped wearing your jewellery?
Nikki: Well, yes of course it does, as part of my business it's very thrilling, but I get more excited when I'm in A&E injured on Saturday night and I get bumped up a 4 hour waiting list because the nurse in charge has spotted me and loves her Lola Rose jewellery....

(that's an allegedly true story btw, and she has got an injured eye at the moment... but even so...incredibly bad form and not something you should go on air and say - I'm sure the people she queue jumped over were completely thrilled at this too...)

*shakes head*

Very unprofessional on the nurse's part, was probably after a freeby and should be ashamed.

Have to admit, if Michelle Hope was waiting I'd be tempted to leave her to last as a punishment for crimes against fashion :devil: :mysmilie_17:

I am really enjoying QVC today because I love Lola Rose. I bought the TSV at midnight in Ivory and Blue Sandstone together with the matching bracelets. I am really tempted by the freda in teal and looking out for something in Montana. Two more shows to go! Love watching Nikki presenting her beautiful jewellery!

I am really enjoying QVC today because I love Lola Rose. I bought the TSV at midnight in Ivory and Blue Sandstone together with the matching bracelets. I am really tempted by the freda in teal and looking out for something in Montana. Two more shows to go! Love watching Nikki presenting her beautiful jewellery!

i find it all relaxing...... and expensive! lol!

I have just checked the Lola Rose website and the TSV is £61 there. This really has been an excellent TSV for a change. Sign of things to come? :cheeky:

Art Deco -

Confession time yet?????? Remember I'm great mates with the local constabulary after last week and am sure they would interrogate you if necessary :sweat::sweat:

Have it on in background at mo - PLEASE ring in to amuse me :devil: x

Last edited:
The ONLY reason I resisted was because one of the hard sales lines at the launch was 'oh how wonderful these looked paired up together!!'.

At that point I fell in love with the sandstone and the pink lilly one which meant I'd have to spend about 70 quid to get both.

At that point I had to say that if I couldn't have BOTH then it wasn't worth having either :devil:

If it were on easy pay I'd have succumbed...

The ONLY reason I resisted was because one of the hard sales lines at the launch was 'oh how wonderful these looked paired up together!!'.

At that point I fell in love with the sandstone and the pink lilly one which meant I'd have to spend about 70 quid to get both.

At that point I had to say that if I couldn't have BOTH then it wasn't worth having either :devil:

If it were on easy pay I'd have succumbed...

Well, in the last 10 minutes I've bought both. How? Sandstone was on wait list and so I thought if I order that then it 'should' be delayed...so I've ordered that and bought the pink lilly....oh dear.

Well, in the last 10 minutes I've bought both. How? Sandstone was on wait list and so I thought if I order that then it 'should' be delayed...so I've ordered that and bought the pink lilly....oh dear.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? HOW? IT MUST HAVE BEEN MAGIC....................!
but why do we kid ourselves? we know we will buy it, so we should just accept our weakneses and enjoy it.I hope you love yours and i hope I hate mine!!!!!!!

I have given in and bought the Aqua version - had intended to put the sandstone one on waitlist (as that would be a later payday...) but at the last minute decided I didn't wanna wait, and wanted it NOW!!:blush:. I really wanted one of the multicoloured options.

the multi coloured ones are really flexible and easy to pair up with other lola rose pieces. even though i did not buy it the blue sandstone with the pink was really stunning.

Did anyone see Mary Byrne on Sky News this morning interviewed by Eamon Homes, she was wearing the blue sandstone multi Lola Rose TSV with a pink top? It looked lovely, wonder if it was a freebie from her recent visit to promote her album on QVC.

Latest posts

Back