Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see Mary Byrne on Sky News this morning interviewed by Eamon Homes, she was wearing the blue sandstone multi Lola Rose TSV with a pink top? It looked lovely, wonder if it was a freebie from her recent visit to promote her album on QVC.

I bet it was. She had the blue sandstone bracelet on when she was singing on QVC . I didn't go for them but i really wish I had.
Hope all of you that got yours love them. :envy:

I have just received my natural one, colours are quite flat. It is heavy and not as long as i thought when extended Hmmmmmmm will have to wear it and see.

That was quick!
Sorry you're disappointed though. I've just had the email to say mine's been sent.

The matching bracelet, that I ordered at the same time as the TSV, has just been delivered. The coffee stone is gorgeous. I can see me wearing it a lot. Hopefully the necklace will come tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you're not too sure about yours Miss Molly.

I have just received my natural one, colours are quite flat. It is heavy and not as long as i thought when extended Hmmmmmmm will have to wear it and see.

Oh that's a real shame. I dithered over that one or the coffee stone to go with my bracelet that is coffee, chocolate and ivory. I decided to go with the coffee because I thought it would work best and out of the three stones it is the coffee that makes the bracelet I think.

But now I'm a tad worried because a short necklace on me looks ****** awful. No neck and big boobs and a chunky short necklace spell disaster.

I do reckon though you could sell it on fleabay for more than the TSV price if you decide against it.

My TSV has just arrived. It has a lovely mixture of the coffee stones and is a nice, easy style to wear. I wish I'd gone a couple more colours now. I wonder if it will go to an introductory price?

Mine have turned up too.
I got the aqua & the blue sandstone, happy with both. The blue sandstone in particular is gorgeous.

I ordered the Ivory & then at a last rash moment went for the Coffee to wear together.They have just arrived & are both very nice, like the way the lengths can be adjusted so they can be worn together.Only drawback will I be able to take the weight round my neck!?We'll see!

I've just got my bluestone one... love it... it's the first time I've had any sandstone though and it is not exactly sparkling... infact on some of the stones you have to look really hard to see any sparkle at all... keeping it though...

I was just wondering if anyone who bought the Pink Lilly or Blue Sandstone (with it in) has any of Lola's Berry Quartzite to compare it to, please? They nearly did a couple of time on the shows but I never actually saw them do it. I've got a few pieces in Berry and would like to know if the Pink Lilly is very different.

Thanks.

I was just wondering if anyone who bought the Pink Lilly or Blue Sandstone (with it in) has any of Lola's Berry Quartzite to compare it to, please? They nearly did a couple of time on the shows but I never actually saw them do it. I've got a few pieces in Berry and would like to know if the Pink Lilly is very different.

Thanks.

I've ordered it and have berry quartzite pieces so will report back when it arrives if no one else has by then.

My coffee stone one has arrived and it's lovely. Not sure I will ever wear it on the shortest length but I do like it sort of halfway. Although I'm sure I'll wear it full length too. And I'm really glad my one is all very definitely coffee colours as some of the beads can be quite creamy yellow. Such a good price for a Lola Rose piece.

BTW if anyone hates the blue sandstone one do let me know. I know someone who really wants one!!

I've just got my bluestone one... love it... it's the first time I've had any sandstone though and it is not exactly sparkling... infact on some of the stones you have to look really hard to see any sparkle at all... keeping it though...

I know what you mean but actually I think that's what blue sandstone should be like. I've bought pieces from Egypt and Turkey and it's just not as sparkly as the QVC stones and I prefer it. Some of the QVC stones are so sparkly they look silver rather than blue. I really hope you love it. And it'll sparkle more if we get any sunshine.

My Aqua necklace arrived (still waiting on the Blue Sandstone) and I think it's going back. I don't mind brown-flecked ivory stones, but two of the stones are completely brown and, personally, I think it ruins the look of the necklace. I noticed the one they were modelling had one brown stone and I didn't like that either, was hoping I wouldn't get one like it. Oh well!

My Aqua necklace arrived (still waiting on the Blue Sandstone) and I think it's going back. I don't mind brown-flecked ivory stones, but two of the stones are completely brown and, personally, I think it ruins the look of the necklace. I noticed the one they were modelling had one brown stone and I didn't like that either, was hoping I wouldn't get one like it. Oh well!

That's a real shame. Now I've taken my coffee stone one off I've noticed a couple of the stones are almost chocolate coloured. I don't mind as I bought it to wear with a coffee stone, chocolate and ivory bracelet. It's goes well but isn't too matchy matchy.

Oddly the ivory on my bracelet doesn't even have any brown markings on it and I would have assumed that all the ivory would be ... well ... ivory!!

Hope your other one is perfect.

My aqua arrived today, I love the colours and it is heavy but I find that strangely reassuring.

I saw that one at the launch, too, earthgirl. I am hoping mine doesn't have a completely brown stone, or at least if it does, that it is tucked away at the back of the neck! I can't understand why they don't place odd coloured stones more carefully, as they can stick out like a sore thumb. I await my delivery of coffee, ivory and aqua TSV's and I hope I am lucky with the stones

and sure enough...........................mine arrives with a bleedin great dirty brown splodge right on the stone at the bottom! I can turn this stone so that the mark is at the back, but it might keep turning round. This is one that I WILL wear and use the 30 day mbg for. I will give it a go, but if that stone keeps coming to the front I won't keep it - it looks like a burn mark. This is so avoidable-that stone could have been put at the top and it would not have been noticed! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Latest posts

Back