Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's my favourite Lola Rose bracelet. I have the coffee stone version from Lola Rose direct but it's nothing like either the coffee stone or the neutrals on QVC!!

But perhaps mine is from the winter collection as it's coffee stone, chocolate and ivory on brown cord.

I do love it though and I would definitely recommend it. It's £36 on the LR website.

BTW It appealed to me as Alfie is the name of one of my gorgeous boys ... my Norwegian Forest Cats.

The colourway Pipa was/is wearing is really pretty.

Off topic I know, but we had a Norwegian Forest Cat a few years ago, he was a real character:talking:

Off topic I know, but we had a Norwegian Forest Cat a few years ago, he was a real character:talking:

Staying off topic :happy: my two boys are such characters too. Beautiful big gentle boys and somehow just a bit scruffy.

Back on topic as the necklace can go up to 60cm I've ordered the coffee stone and the pink lily and the pink lily bracelet!!

Ive gone for the sandstone and the matching bracelet. I have some coffee stone already so didnt want more and while i love the other bright colours, i just cant think what i have to wear with them!

Staying off topic :happy: my two boys are such characters too. Beautiful big gentle boys and somehow just a bit scruffy.

Back on topic as the necklace can go up to 60cm I've ordered the coffee stone and the pink lily and the pink lily bracelet!!

I am sooooo jealous of you lot with your gorgeous pusscats. My two rescue "mutts" are totally anti feline and I haven't been able to kiss a pusscat's ears for far too long. I'm having withdrawal symptoms here!!!:heartbroke: Back on topic for me as well, I've been tempted by the TSV too. I need something summery so I've gone for the aqua necklace and bracelet to match. What the heck I deserve a treat.

I like this, I feel my resolution not to buy from QVC is weakening! I have a few Lola Rose pieces ( the last 2 TSVs I think & I love them) I just wish they would put (small) matching earrings with a necklace such as this without increasing the price too much, of course! I have had this prob. with B&W, a large statement necklace needs small co-ordinating earrings.Mind you having said this I ventured on to the deaded High St. & bought a set of 3 which were perfect for £6, 'nough said!!

Ooooh this is tortuous for me. I normally go for LR's chunky bracelets and rings and pass on anything tumbley or for the neckline, but the colours of the green/coral one and the neutrals are just delish. I'm on a major economy drive at the moment to try and save for a conservatory :giggle: but am not sure I'll last the day. After all, there's no point having a nice new conservatory but finding myself sitting in it with a bare neckline, is there? No? Just me then...

Why oh why couldn't they have had another pointless mirror today? :wink:

AD - I'm watching........think conserv-at-woir !!! I would like to sit in a posh one when I pop round. Did you ring in to say hi to your bezzy mate Fag-ash Lola by the way???? x

They've still got the photos of the coffee and neutrals bracelets the wrong way round on the website. I hope I get a matching set as I ordered both in coffee.

It's nice to see that they haven't included the box this time. I wish they'd done the TSV in plain blue sandstone though. Hopefully they will have that option in the future.

Ooooh this is tortuous for me. I normally go for LR's chunky bracelets and rings and pass on anything tumbley or for the neckline, but the colours of the green/coral one and the neutrals are just delish. I'm on a major economy drive at the moment to try and save for a conservatory :giggle: but am not sure I'll last the day. After all, there's no point having a nice new conservatory but finding myself sitting in it with a bare neckline, is there? No? Just me then...

HELP I am going to have to avoid watching Lola Rose today. I watched the repeat this morning and I would have liked the TSV in sandstone , matching bracelet and the blue sandstone ring that was on. I cannot afford to go for these at the moment. Easy pay would have been nice. I will have to keep busy today because I know if I watch I won't be able to resist. I know I will regret not getting them. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

AD - I'm watching........think conserv-at-woir !!! I would like to sit in a posh one when I pop round. Did you ring in to say hi to your bezzy mate Fag-ash Lola by the way???? x

Blimey, between your post and Cavey's 'thanks' I feel I've been caught by the fuzz :confused: :giggle:.

For anyone who doesn't understand the ref to 'fag ash' (that's all but us three then) it refers to a recent occasion when I *might* have discovered Nicky partaking of nicotine on a cold day in Kilburn. Shall I ring in and tell her I was the one who excitedly harassed her into looking at all my LR jewellery when she was trying to have a crafty...erm...break? :giggle: For the record she was very sweet and patient with me as I verbally catalogued my collection :blush:

PS: Just had the conserve-at-woir chap round so will let you know when the quote comes in!

Oh no! i shouldn't have logged on, I've been managing really well to stay away from Le Q lately but once I read the posts on the TSV I had to have a look and now I'm stuck!

I'm getting hitched next year and my wee sis is my bridesmaid, we're looking at a very soft pink for her dress so the lily rose or the sandstone would look fab with it. The sandstone has grey in as well which would match my silver dress! Arrghh! the decisions, the decisions! what to do! HELP ME! lol :sweat:

Oh no! i shouldn't have logged on, I've been managing really well to stay away from Le Q lately but once I read the posts on the TSV I had to have a look and now I'm stuck!

I'm getting hitched next year and my wee sis is my bridesmaid, we're looking at a very soft pink for her dress so the lily rose or the sandstone would look fab with it. The sandstone has grey in as well which would match my silver dress! Arrghh! the decisions, the decisions! what to do! HELP ME! lol :sweat:

You could send for both. If you order one you will probably wish you had gone for the other colour.You can always send one back. Did you see the matching bracelets ? :flower: :flower:

It is an absolute NO NO to sit in a new conservatory with a bare neckline! I have given in & ordered the Ivory 'cos I have a new kitchen to co-ordinate with.

You could send for both. If you order one you will probably wish you had gone for the other colour.You can always send one back. Did you see the matching bracelets ? :flower: :flower:

Oh no it gets worse! matching bracelets as well! I think I might have to cave in and order the lot! bye bye bank balance! lol

Was trying to avoid it too but just looked & I love it!
I really, really like the ivory, but it's sold out! Undecided now between the aqua, the coffee & the sandstone.Decisions, decisions.

Oh no it gets worse! matching bracelets as well! I think I might have to cave in and order the lot! bye bye bank balance! lol

Sorry not much help encouraging you to spend. If getting married isn't a good excuse I don't know what is. :giggle: Bracelets item no 339484

I have 338952 earrings but not in the colours shown today.They are lovely been complemented on these several times.OH am tempted by another colour in the TSV the multi with Ivory or Natural.MUST NOT, MUST NOT switch off the laptop NOW!!!!!

Trouble is that for once it really is good value for money. Last season's bracelet in this style cost more than the TSV necklace!

I really wasn't going to buy, but it is very good value indeed! I went for the ivory,but I did not go for the matching bracelet. It is lovely, but I have 2 alfie's and the beads are very chunky and bulky; I always take it off whilst at work.
Love the blue sandstone and aqua too....

I've gone mad & ordered two!
It seems such good value it seemed a shame not to when I couldn't decide.:happy:

Plumped for the aqua & the sandstone. Suppose I could always send one back, but I know I won't. :blush::blush:

Latest posts

Back