Lola Rose TSV 23/7/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I'm annoyed! I looked online at 7amish and fancied the blue sandstone. Decided to have breakfast and watch the presentation at 8am. Came to order at 5 past 8 and blue sandstone is now on waitlist! :doh: Still hubby and the credit card will be pleased .... :happy:

nikki's fella just said it's £55 on the website plus £6 for the pouch

I heard that too but it's definitely £45 on the Lola Rose website (which is apparently capitulating under extreme volumes of traffic. She's heading up a one-woman fiscal recovery it seems...)

It's a range I'd like to like IYKWIM, but as I don't do pink or purple, or hearts, flowers or butterflies, I'm quite limited. There is one piece called the Art Deco necklace, kind of her to name it after me when we've never met...:wink:

Well, I'd like him to show me where cos as far as I can see it's the "Ruth" which is £45 and there aren't even any necklaces priced at £55.

Another thing, why does LR charge extra for a pouch/gift box? Do Butler and Wilson or Joan Rivers do this? No!

Not impressed Lola Rose!

The price was not tempting enough! I dont want the box and pouch and in fact they go straight in the bin when i buy Lola stuff so no point paying for them!

Lets hope there are some tempting OTOs later today!

I heard that too but it's definitely £45 on the Lola Rose website (which is apparently capitulating under extreme volumes of traffic. She's heading up a one-woman fiscal recovery it seems...)

It's a range I'd like to like IYKWIM, but as I don't do pink or purple, or hearts, flowers or butterflies, I'm quite limited. There is one piece called the Art Deco necklace, kind of her to name it after me when we've never met...:wink:

That site is carp at the best of times :devil:

do you think the pendant DG is wearing right now is mookite? cos i fancy this one and the only choices available are wood?, white and mookite

Certainly looks like the mookite option, Mrs J. The cord on the one DG's wearing looks like burgandy & the cord on the "wood" option looks like it's brown on the webs*ite's picture.

QUICK!!!! theres a deco necklace as oto on NOW!!!!! 71.25 down to 59.40:heart:

Oooh hope u r watching now the deco necklace is oto in 12pm show......

OOOOH! Thanks rainbowdottie and juicyjayne! I caught the last few mins and saw Alison K doing the review, she said it's only available in the violet quartzite and I don't do purple (!) though the green and eye stone seem to still be there online, as does the OTO price. Ooooh...decisions decisions...green and neutral are the two I would choose out of all the colours she works in...don't know which I prefer :sweat:...but I really should f.a.r.t. and put the cash in my kitchen extension fund :angel: ...could be a chequehold moment...:wink:

He is not her fella, Mrs J :coo2l:. I thought that too, until an awkward moment on air, when one of the presenters congratulated them both on the new baby!! They were very embarrassed and explained that he is just a business partner, but not the daddy/husband!:mysmilie_17:

Huff!! I thought the whole point of this forum was to put other's off from buying QVC stuff!! What's the point of farting if you're just encouraging me to fart!! (In the nicest possible way, of course).

Well prior to midnight I'd never had any desire to buy any LR stuff, thought it was too similar to the stone pieces you can buy in a shop in Florida for literally a couple of bucks!! So there am I, happily thinking my money's safe, but then I start reading the forums and how you love your LR! So what do I do? I stay up til midnight (although absolutely knackered) and watch the show, still not tempted until the light hit the dark blue one and ooooh like a magpie I was drawn in! Off I trot upstairs switch on the old PC and try for nearly a piggin hour to order the darn thing!! Was the site working. was it b*ggery!! So thinking well that's fate, I toddle off to bed, only for hubs to come in a few minutes later. I tell him my sad story, what does he do? He whips out his... (behave yourselves now).... ITouch and promptly orders it for me!

Now I'm hooked and it's all your fault!! Farting??? My ar*e!!

Last edited:
well at least it's only your ar*e that you are farting from-you lucky thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back