Lola Rose TSV 23/7/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not so exciting - even a quilted heart would have been a bit different. Still i will reserve judgement until i see the colours and price as im on the market for a nice gold sandstone necklace.

Not so exciting - even a quilted heart would have been a bit different. Still i will reserve judgement until i see the colours and price as im on the market for a nice gold sandstone necklace.

Hope I haven't misled you, but after having a look at the Lola Rose website and taking another look at the one Alison was wearing, it looks like she's wearing the Korea Serpentine and not gold as I first thought.

Still, who knows, maybe the USP of this item on QVC will be that they're offering colours only available to QVC viewers. Wonder what the price will be as it's £45 on the website.

Time will tell ...

I just hope that the USP does not comprise the usual crap of a gift box and pouch thrown in for the same price as the Lola Rose website necklace-only price!!!! I would much rather have the necklace on its own, no box, for a lower price.Time will tell.Looks like the raspberry is the pink option, so that does make a nice change from berry quartz. Not sure I will buy this one though, unless the price is really really good.

I just hope that the USP does not comprise the usual crap of a gift box and pouch thrown in for the same price as the Lola Rose website necklace-only price!!!! I would much rather have the necklace on its own, no box, for a lower price.Time will tell.Looks like the raspberry is the pink option, so that does make a nice change from berry quartz. Not sure I will buy this one though, unless the price is really really good.

I am with you on this one! Not exciting enough for me. Especially, if they keep the price near to the one on the web, then definitely not a good buy IMO. In the LR sale (if it's stlill going) you can pick up large stunning necklace for about £45. Similar size to this TSV, necklaces in her sale were going for about £20-30. She seems to be playing too safe with her TSVs, a bit more excitement would be welcome! :mysmilie_490:
Agree about the gift box,too.:frown:

Debbie Flint has just said in the Birkenstock TSV 12 Midnight show that Birkenstock Nicki is wearing the Lola Rose TSV necklace, which is a deep pink beaded necklace with a heart.

Debbie Flint has just said in the Birkenstock TSV 12 Midnight show that Birkenstock Nicki is wearing the Lola Rose TSV necklace, which is a deep pink beaded necklace with a heart.

and Debbie was wearing a purple one which she said would go nicely with the purple TSV.

Another Lola Rose TSV I won't be buying.
Can't help thinking it's an easy to produce,safe uninspiring piece..probably "specially made for QVC".Well as a Lola Rose fan,I don't want that,I want a ring or a bracelet(not tumble)or a necklace without a blimmin heart!!

For goodness sake how many heart necklaces are available in similar styles!
Probably will sell like hot cakes and get 5 star ratings though!!! :thinking:

They can't claim this is made especially for QVC, as it's on the Lola Rose website. Although I suppose they might try the "exclusive colours" tosh that they sometimes come out with. I love her jewellery, but am so disappointed with this-I have enough hearts already!

OK, Pipa has just previewed the TSV and said it's nearly half price so what are we guessing? £25? It includes pouch and box and is on easy pay.

Comes in six colours.

Lola Rose Ruth Puff Heart Pendant 49cm Necklace
Item Number: 338244
QVC Price £42.50
Today's Special Value Price £35.42
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Adorn your neckline in beautiful style with this puffed heart pendant and necklace by Lola Rose. The heart pendant is an iconic design from the Lola Rose collection, and has been designed just for QVC customers. This exquisite piece comprises a three-dimensional carved stone heart-shaped pendant, suspended from a matching stone necklace. The necklace is made up of polished round and small heart-shaped beads, and fastens with a heart bead toggle clasp. It comes with a new style Lola Rose travel pouch and a presentation box.

Choice of six colours:

Blue Sandstone (dark blue with iridescent sparkles)
Natural Blue Magnesite (pale turquoise with attractive grey veins)
Raspberry Quartzite (deep raspberry pink shades)
Picasso Marble (dark grey and white marble effect)
New Korea Lime Serpentine (opalescent lime green-yellow stones)
Coffee Stone (neutral coffee and cream tones)

Additional information:

Pendant measures about 3.5cm x 3.3cm (1.4" x 1.3")
Necklace measures about 49cm (19.3")
Necklace fastens with a heart bead toggle clasp
Comes with a new style travel jewellery pouch
Presented in a Lola Rose gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338244

If it's £45 on the website, how does Pipa make £35 "nearly half price"????

Didn't see the beginning of the TSV. Did she take the pouch and box into account maybe?

Now I've never been too clever at the maths :confused:

Having said that here goes - price on L R web site quotes £45.00 with a box and pouch at £6.
I make that £51.00, so nearly half price I would put it around £26 - £27.
So the TSV price seems rather more than half L R web site price, even though not too good at the maths I can clearly see that.

:angry:

If it's £45 on the website, how does Pipa make £35 "nearly half price"????

Didn't see the beginning of the TSV. Did she take the pouch and box into account maybe?

Yes that's exactly, she quoted over £60 for the whole lot at full price. I am safe. Not tempting enough, price has failed to attract me ,too.:sleepy:

Just << the V box Pipa said the three pieces from the L R web site would cost £61.00 :confused:

I am glad the coffee sold out, as that's the one that would have tempted me. As it is, I am safe! Not even the raspberry grabs me - no faceting on the necklace means it's a bit bland for me.

I quite like it and I'm definitely not a lola rose fan!

however,I'm not going for it,as its not long enough for me and TBH,none of the colours are really jumping out at me.I haven't seen a coffee on the presentation? so maybe that could have been the one that tempted me?

well in 5 minutes between this and my last post,I've relented and bought it.Just seen the coffee and yes that would have been my first choice.I have however decided on a colour to order - picasso - as this seems the nearest to a neutral/coffee ish choice,if a little darker.

Latest posts

Back