Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 07/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, hope it's a bracelet!! :mysmilie_14:

(I always hope it's a bracelet!)

I think it will be a bracelet as Lola Rose have only had two TSV's this year - one was that wrap & the other a necklace.

I was quite surprised to see LR had four TSV's last year and will only end up with 3 this year, but the brand has had a lot of OTO's throughout the year, so maybe that was their deal this year.

I like Lola Rose bracelets, but I am only interested if it has no metal beads (as they discolour after not that long) and a Chinese note fastening. I'm not wasting my money this time if it has either of those elements and I won't be buying if it's a wrap or scarf either because the quality of those is just too poor, even though the designs are lovely.

I think it will be a bracelet as Lola Rose have only had two TSV's this year - one was that wrap & the other a necklace.

I was quite surprised to see LR had four TSV's last year and will only end up with 3 this year, but the brand has had a lot of OTO's throughout the year, so maybe that was their deal this year.

I like Lola Rose bracelets, but I am only interested if it has no metal beads (as they discolour after not that long) and a Chinese note fastening. I'm not wasting my money this time if it has either of those elements and I won't be buying if it's a wrap or scarf either because the quality of those is just too poor, even though the designs are lovely.

My love affair with Lola Rose has definitely faded. Just not fussed on the designs anymore and not fussed on the metal beads either. I do have some bracelets with them in and one, so far, has discoloured. Mind you I do have enough Lola to start my own shop so maybe it is just as well!

I am not that keen on the Lola Rose designs with the cheap metal additions. They add a tacky element to an otherwise stylish bracket. I used to buy a bracelet nearly every time Lola Rose was on air but haven't bought anything for ages and don't even religiously watch the shows anymore! I also get really fed up with the way they always mess up the names of the colour choices. It's all just too much hard work if you ask me.

My sister gave me a beautiful sandstone one with gold metal on August 24th, my birthday. I have worn it almost daily since and one of the gold bits had tarnished already. I know she must have paid a lot as she doesn't shop on Q.

My sister gave me a beautiful sandstone one with gold metal on August 24th, my birthday. I have worn it almost daily since and one of the gold bits had tarnished already. I know she must have paid a lot as she doesn't shop on Q.

This is exactly my point - the 'tone' to the metal, me it yellow gold, silver, or rose gold is really poor quality.

I'm not falling for it anymore, no matter how nice it looks. I'm wasting too much money this way.

This is exactly my point - the 'tone' to the metal, me it yellow gold, silver, or rose gold is really poor quality.

I'm not falling for it anymore, no matter how nice it looks. I'm wasting too much money this way.

Does Nikki now have a design team? I presume in the first few years she did not. If so, she should go back to the basics and that which made her brand successful. To me the designs now are boring - I haven't bought a necklace for a long time, as they all seem to be just a long row of chunky stones.

A slider? That's me out then. I'm not risking the quality being as poor as the last time she had a TSV with a slider fastening bracelet.

Not for me at all. Boring. I don't like the slider either - I have 2 bracelets with a slider, and both worked really well for a while, and now one of them comes undone all the time so I don't wear it.

Me neither. I lost the last one first time I wore it. Wrote to LR direct and they replaced it saying they'd checked the clasp. Unfortunately, same problem and it's never been worn. Can't fault LR customer service though.

Lola Rose Nikki Semi Precious Luxe Slider Bracelet QVC Price £32 + £3.95 Post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307333

Featuring the classic Lola Rose semi-precious tumble bead style, this elegant bracelet has a new, updated slider clasp design embellished with the Lola Rose logo. With an array of new colour mixes, this adjustable piece looks equally stylish when worn alone, or stacked with other wristwear.

A one-off piece - each design is crafted from natural stone, meaning no two bracelets are the same.

A gorgeous gift - with an adjustable clasp, this bracelet has been created to fit most wrist sizes, making it an ideal present. Plus with a variety of colours to choose, you can select one design for you and others for your friends, giving it an extra personal touch.Semi-precious stones, brass and cord

Circumference (adjustable): 12cm - 18cm (4.7" x 7.1")

Colour options:
Tie Dye Agate
Soft Pink Mix
Ice Blue Mix
Hot Pink Mix
Scarlet Agate
Monochrome
Rainbow
Forest Mix

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307333

View attachment 12664

View attachment 12665

View attachment 12666

Matching Necklace

Lola Rose Hannah Lux Slider Semi Precious Necklace
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.307759.html

Considering the problems (and, presumably, subsequent returns) with the slider on the Valerie bracelet, I'm surprised that QVC and Lola Rose feel that it is in their mutual interests to pitch another slider bracelet TSV to the same set of customers. It also means that those that don't like the metal still won't be able to get it, even though there is no metal in the bracelet itself.

I've watched LR hours and although I like some of the designs, I still don't really get it with this range. They seem expensive for what they are (similar bracelets on TJC or Gems are much cheaper), and they use base metal - which I don't usually wear because it can irritate my skin. There have been a number of quite negative comments on here about the jewellery breaking or the beads discolouring.

Seems expensive for a TSV plus it has a metal slider which is rubbish so it's a no from me.

That metal head/nugget looks very cheap and tacky and totally spoils the bracelet. Agree with all the comments about the slider fastenings. They are a waste of time and do not work.

Latest posts

Back