LOGO by Lori Goldstein TSV 29/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The fashion expert wore a jacket over the top, you could not see it which says a lot . Even on Ms Kabler the top looked very small and ill fitting on her shoulders.

I don't know the name of the LOGO guest but I have seen her on Xfactor as their stylist. Not sure that's a recommendation though.

If I were an 18 year old X factor wannabee I wouldn't want to be "styled" by a sad 80s throw-back.

From what I seen of the "fashion stylist/expert/whatever" this morning, she looked like a cross between A Flock Of Seaguls (80s pop group not the ones that hang round the chippy :mysmilie_17:) and Eraserhead, she took a chance though with all that hair lacquer and polyester, a dangerous combination.

and another thing with all these stylist guests they bum them up big time introducing them with their fabulous CV`s ..I`ve never heard of one of them before ...maybe its just me ..and it was said last night this one helps back stage too styling ...now we know why we see what we see!! if she turned up to style me i`m afraid I`d run for the hills because her own image doesn`t say I know what I`m talking about, Even taking into consideration she had to wear the TSV ...not that you could see much of it !!

and have you noticed how they always wear layers ? it just makes them look like a galleon in full sale; these stylists range from looking like a Barbie doll to a member of the Adams family; God know how they got their jobs but then these fashionistas all look like a bunch of weirdos. Saw Anna Winterton (Vogue queen) in the Mail today with all her expensive coats - my point was made.

Latest posts

Back