Lock & Lock TSV 24/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock & Lock 16 Piece Assorted Storage Set
Item Number: 805775
QVC Price £25.50
Todays Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £4.95

A 16-piece set of Lock & Lock storage containers in varying sizes and shapes, which are all BPA-free and suitable for your microwave, dishwasher and freezer. With Lock & Locks four-way click closure and resilient silicon seal, each storage container is air tight and waterproof, keeping your food fresher for longer with no surprise leaks!

Restore order to chaotic cupboards – the nestable design of this set means that each piece fits inside either of the two large containers, making them a great space-saving solution. Get rid of old, stained containers and takeaway tubs that can litter your cupboards and replace them with this fresh and comprehensive collection.

The possibilities are endless – anything that you need to keep in its original edible condition can be stored in this set; dog food, flour, cereals, sugar, pasta, sauces and more are kept fresh and delicious. You can also turn last night's leftovers into a transportable lunch with different containers for whatever you wish to take with you. Store non-edible items that you’d like to keep tidy and organised too! If you’re a keen sewer, store your buttons and fabrics in the containers, or perhaps you’re a beauty addict and need a space for lipsticks? Anything goes!

Colour options:

Clear
Green
Purple
Orange
Blue

Contains:

1 x rectangular 4.5L container (h x w x d): 24.8 x 18 x 15cm (9.8” x 7.1” x 5.9”)
1 x rectangular 4.5L container with handle (h x w x d): 24.8 x 18 x 15cm (9.8” x 7.1” x 5.9”)
6 x rectangular 0.36L containers (h x w x d): 15.1 x 10.8 x 4.5cm (5.9” x 4.3” x 1.8”)
2 x rectangular 0.18L containers (h x w x d): 10.8 x 8.8 x 4.8cm (4.3” x 3.5” x 1.9”)
4 x rectangular 0.6L containers (h x w x d): 15.1 x 10.8 x 6.9cm (5.9” x 4.3” x 1.8”)
2 x round 0.1L containers (h x w): 4.3cm x 8.9cm (1.7” x 3.3”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805775

Sorry but this is a very boring TSV. You can go into any shop and pick up the exact sizes you want and as has been said before I wouldn't have room in my cupboards for all of those boxes.

I think the price is good for the amount you get. When I had my kitchen done I replaced all my stuff with boxes on offer in Waitrose and I spent at least this much and didn't get so many. BUT I bought far too much for the space available or my needs so they are crammed into cupboards where there is no room for ANY additional purchases!!!!

The demonstrations for this were hilarious! Q seem to think that we all lead such primitive lives, and are crying out for their cutting edge, innovative storage solutions to get our homes in order. I loved the example of the bad food shelves vs the organised ones. :giggle: Catherine was trying to convince us that we would save ourselves a fortune on all that wasted food, because we all leave our biscuits overspilling onto the shelf and chicken breasts loose in the fridge, don't we? :wonder: Why on earth would you tip a load of easily stored crisps out of their foil fresh packets into a giant Lock & Lock box? We use these clips for any open packets, bread, crisps, biscuits etc.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/...assorted-colours-assorted-sizes-art-10339171/

Catherine speaks about the DHS in such apologetic terms, I'm surprised she hasn't started a support group for the afflicted. She could call it DHS Users Anonymous. :mysmilie_59:

The demonstrations for this were hilarious! Q seem to think that we all lead such primitive lives, and are crying out for their cutting edge, innovative storage solutions to get our homes in order. I loved the example of the bad food shelves vs the organised ones. :giggle: Catherine was trying to convince us that we would save ourselves a fortune on all that wasted food, because we all leave our biscuits overspilling onto the shelf and chicken breasts loose in the fridge, don't we? :wonder: Why on earth would you tip a load of easily stored crisps out of their foil fresh packets into a giant Lock & Lock box? We use these clips for any open packets, bread, crisps, biscuits etc.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/...assorted-colours-assorted-sizes-art-10339171/

Catherine speaks about the DHS in such apologetic terms, I'm surprised she hasn't started a support group for the afflicted. She could call it DHS Users Anonymous. :mysmilie_59:

Yes those clips are useful for sealing open packets and my favourite old style gizmos, elastic bands are also fabulous for keeping open packets together.

These TSV'S are ideal for sharing with family and friends as there are far too many for one kitchen imo. Years ago my sister and I shared a couple of these sets and the ones I use most are a set of three round containers that fit inside each other.

She tripped herself up a few weeks ago, talking about going to the pet superstore for her dogs (I think). Tut tut, not using QVC :mysmilie_10::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back