Lock & Lock TSV 12/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's what they've kept putting up on the website. It was received by loud raspberries all round.

I received mine before 9am today.

I am very pleased with them, all the sizes look useful and different to any others I've previously bought.

Even the smallest ones are not as small as I expected, in fact, I already have much smaller ones.

The fight over the free p&p for some regular customers is still going on their Facebook page. One woman whose has arrived is demanding to return it on principle! Wonder if CS will refund her postage to her????

The fight over the free p&p for some regular customers is still going on their Facebook page. One woman whose has arrived is demanding to return it on principle! Wonder if CS will refund her postage to her????

Does this woman not realise that if she returns her item then she's actually lost £9.90 That's £4.95 free postage missed out on and say about £4.95 QVC will charge for its return, doubt they'll pick it up for free on "principle" I bet this "principled" woman will continue to shop with QVC giving them a darn sight more postage than £4.95 in the future, plus pay dearer for the goods.

Oh this is me, too! I have a cupboard that only I know how to open so that storage boxes put by "just in case" don't fall out and brain you! OH borrowed a hard hat from friend who works in construction - his idea of a joke - when we cleared out the cupboard! Half of these storage boxes haven't been used in years, but I can't bring myself to give them away (saddo!).:giggle:

Mr Akimbo calls our "storage" cupboard "Plastic Hell"; even though 30 random pieces fall out when he opens it, he still can't find the lid for the box he wants to use! :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19: I'm pretty sure if he ever divorces me for "unreasonable behaviour" he'll cite this and many other tailor-made annoyances.

Oh this is me, too! I have a cupboard that only I know how to open so that storage boxes put by "just in case" don't fall out and brain you! OH borrowed a hard hat from friend who works in construction - his idea of a joke - when we cleared out the cupboard! Half of these storage boxes haven't been used in years, but I can't bring myself to give them away (saddo!).:giggle:

:mysmilie_15: I ,love this forum ...saw some lock and lock copies in the pound shop ...not saying they are up to that little machine thingy but I was very happy clipping them and unclipping them just to prove to myself that all is well with them lol ...I'm a bit of a saddo too :mysmilie_59:

Does this woman not realise that if she returns her item then she's actually lost £9.90 That's £4.95 free postage missed out on and say about £4.95 QVC will charge for its return, doubt they'll pick it up for free on "principle" I bet this "principled" woman will continue to shop with QVC giving them a darn sight more postage than £4.95 in the future, plus pay dearer for the goods.

But its the principle for her, so she mustn't care she is spending double on the post.:angel::tongue:

I believe the lady was having the parcel collected so she would claim P&P under DSR for the delivery and not pay anything for the return.

She's returning under DSR, so she'll get her postage back. When some existing customers posted saying they'd called, demanded free postage and been given it, she called and asked, but was refused. At that point she told them to cancel her order and they said it was too late to cancel. So she told them she would return the unopened order under DSR so they have to refund her postage. When it arrived she duly arranged its return. Now they've failed to collect it when they said they would. Yet another QVC debacle.

I'm just repeating what people said. The people who got free postage posted that they'd argued and demanded it while this lady, who's always very polite on FB, called and asked nicely and was told that CS had just been told that under no circumstances were any more existing customers to have it. You must have got in early Strato!

Yes, it was at least 3 days before the TSV, and I could have bought it then and there if I'd wanted to, with free PP. But I wanted to wait for the day to judge the sizes visually compared with peoples' hands, so I requested they made a note of the free postage for me on their screens. I'm not sure if I posted earlier, but on the TSV day they tried their best to get out of it.

Firstly they said that no-one would have said such a thing.

Then someone else came up with another excuse.

Finally, a third person agreed to honour their promise, having finally bothered to look and seen the note on their screen.

She's returning under DSR, so she'll get her postage back. When some existing customers posted saying they'd called, demanded free postage and been given it, she called and asked, but was refused. At that point she told them to cancel her order and they said it was too late to cancel. So she told them she would return the unopened order under DSR so they have to refund her postage. When it arrived she duly arranged its return. Now they've failed to collect it when they said they would. Yet another QVC debacle.

Yes I know, that's why I didn't include the delivery p&p, just the free p&p she missed out on and the cost of returning them. I can't see them picking them up free of charge as the only reason she wants to return them is because she never got free p&p. I'm my twenty years shopping with them, up until a few years back, they'd only pick your order up if it was faulty, anything else you pay for.

I honestly don't get what all the fuss is about - loads of online retailers give discounts to new customers.

Anyway, I got two lots of this TSV as the price was just too good to miss - even with the P&P. Not buying it just because newbies got free P&P would just have been like cutting off my nose to spite my face.

The smaller pots are good for taking snacks to work, the square ones are perfect for sarnies and the larger ones are good for leftovers - plus for bits and pieces in the office. I also use them in the garage for screws, nails, fixings etc.

I'm happy with them - they were a bargain.

If she returns the item under DSR (or whatever it's called now) then the most she can lose is the return carriage if she gets charged for it.

I honestly don't get what all the fuss is about - loads of online retailers give discounts to new customers.

Anyway, I got two lots of this TSV as the price was just too good to miss - even with the P&P. Not buying it just because newbies got free P&P would just have been like cutting off my nose to spite my face.

The smaller pots are good for taking snacks to work, the square ones are perfect for sarnies and the larger ones are good for leftovers - plus for bits and pieces in the office. I also use them in the garage for screws, nails, fixings etc.

I'm happy with them - they were a bargain.

It is fact they did it on a specific item that has caused the problems.

Had they just offered new customers free P&P on first order or 10% off first order etc......fair enough but to do the offer on a specific TSV......................not good!!

If she returns the item under DSR (or whatever it's called now) then the most she can lose is the return carriage if she gets charged for it.

Yes that's what I meant QVC only pick things up or send a pre-paid label if the goods are not what was ordered or faulty, so she may very well be charged for the return, it's at QVCs discretion, and who ever answers your call.

Latest posts

Back