Lock and Lock TSV 23rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anymore info on what it will be ? :D

I need big ones! Want to keep the washing powder in them, as fed up with shaking the box when it gets compacted down and it going everywhere :mad: Don't want anymore small pots as I have so many they seemed to have bred like ~tribbles~ in this household! :eek:

daydreamer

I've got loads of lock and locks and they're brilliant...but all I want now is the lock and lock egg box, but you just can't seem to get one without buying another entire set:(

yes i bought that set merryone it would have been nice to have had 2 egg boxes and less of the other smaller ones but I've looked everywhere for one and succumbed when it was on EZ pay

I've got loads of lock and locks and they're brilliant...but all I want now is the lock and lock egg box, but you just can't seem to get one without buying another entire set:(

Have you looked on the Lakeland website merryone? They sell a lot of Lock & Lock. Our local Hardware Store have a reasonable stock too - would you like me to have a look for you? PM me if you like.

Lock & Lock Multi-Stack 7 Piece Airtight Storage Containers
Item Number: 828571
QVC Price £22.50
Today's Special Value Price £18.55
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Organise your home with this interconnecting Lock & Lock set. This is the first time QVC has offered stackable and interconnecting containers and they can even be stored on their side to save space. Keep food fresher for longer thanks to the 100% airtight and water-tight silicone seal and four-hinge locking system. The set includes two 1.4L rectangular containers, four 2.5L rectangular containers (one with divider) and one 4.2L rectangular container with handle. Choose between Red, Green, Blue and Clear lids. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.

these seem to be a total change of direction to the normal lock and lock, much better sizes and all one shape which is great for stacking in the freezer which is where I use most of my L&L.

I cannot see the point behind these, I can stack the ordinary ones in my fridge. Why would I want to lock them together?

Just because the USA love this, does not mean that the UK will.

I will stick with the standard ones, as I don't use uniform sizes.

Not for me...I wanted deeper and bigger ones, like the ones with the hand hole in the lids :31:..don't like the idea of food in these, as when you put the ~bottom~ of the above box down would have to make sure the surface is clean or might pick up something unwanted and transfer to the food in the lower box :33:..also the silicone seal might get grubby, thinking picnic areas here! :54:

Hope they sell out and some oto's come along!

daydreamer

daydreamer - those are some really good points i hadn't thought of...

at the moment i've got some in my shopping cart - but i'm planning on using mine in my craft room for storage so don't need to worry about food hygene... but after what you've just said i would certainly think twice about using them for food...

Good points! I wasn't impressed with them for food at all. But then I wondered..what about putting together all the tech stuff like cameras, ipod, mains leads, chargers etc.? :21:
I have been desperate for boxes to put all my Rocks necklaces in - jewellery boxes never have enough space for necklaces! They would stack and the clear sides mean I could see them, so I might not forget what I've got and wear them! :1: Still dithering, though :33:

I don't see the point of they either , I had some stackable tupperware ones and I hardly used them like that.

Latest posts

Back