Lock and Lock OTO quick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock & Lock Full Colour 17 Piece Airtight Storage Containers
One Time Only Price£16.98 QVC Price£27.25Item Number827156 Availability Some choices not in stock UK P&P£5.45

Overall Rating 4.4 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (19 reviews)
5 stars 12 4 stars 5 3 stars 0 2 stars 1 1 star 1
19 customers have reviewed this product.

Update your Lock & Lock collection with these new full-colour containers. The 17-piece set is ideal for colour-coding storage in your home, whether it's in the kitchen or garage. Choose from brand new light Orange or popular Green, Blue or Clear. The four-hinge system creates a 100% air and water tight seal and they can be used in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They're stackable too so they save space. The 17 pieces include six new shapes and include rectangular, square and circular shapes ranging in size from 9L to 140ml.

Lock & Lock Full Colour 17 Piece Airtight Storage Containers
One Time Only Price£16.98 QVC Price£27.25Item Number827156 Availability Some choices not in stock UK P&P£5.45

Overall Rating 4.4 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (19 reviews)
5 stars 12 4 stars 5 3 stars 0 2 stars 1 1 star 1
19 customers have reviewed this product.

Update your Lock & Lock collection with these new full-colour containers. The 17-piece set is ideal for colour-coding storage in your home, whether it's in the kitchen or garage. Choose from brand new light Orange or popular Green, Blue or Clear. The four-hinge system creates a 100% air and water tight seal and they can be used in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They're stackable too so they save space. The 17 pieces include six new shapes and include rectangular, square and circular shapes ranging in size from 9L to 140ml.

Also in yellow
Orange and yellow left

I bought three. Yellow, orange and green.

Now I think I've tipped completely over the edge. I've still got unused boxes from the last time...

One for me, one for my cousin and one for my neice. The yellow is for me.

That's going to look good under the Christmas Tree!

Latest posts

Back