L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mother-in-law loved the L'Occitane handwash in my bathroom when she last visited, so I've ordered the Floral set for her Christmas pressie. (I'm quite fond of the old battle-axe!) I was very tempted to go the whole hog and treat myself, but I restrained myself *Big back pat*

Is it just me or is she on something? I'm sure she is shouting and talking over Alexis more than usual.

I'm watching the last show with one and a half hours ish to go and all is well......:whew:

Hang on in there Nail Princess....we will be strong! :grin:

Is she still pronouncing shea as she-ah :wink:

How are you supposed to pronounce it? :thinking: It was getting on my nerves how AY kept calling peony 'pee-oh-nee' though!

I ordered in warm as I love vanilla, orange and almond and I don't have a bath so all shower and handwash is great for me. Not mad keen on the Bergamot Tea one, so may give that away.

Oh dear - I succumbed and bought both flavours!!!
But i did have a moment of 'what the f have i done its only going to go down the drain'.
I will give some away as xmas pressies.
Wish they would do a 'buy more save more' type offer on the P&P - nearly £12 they have had off me, they had better come quick and with no leaks.

Forgot to say - in the summer sale on l'occitane's web site this year they were selling the ruban d'orange at a super-reduced price cos it was being discontinued - proves the theory of this TSV being a bit of a mish-mash of products.

How are you supposed to pronounce it? :thinking: It was getting on my nerves how AY kept calling peony 'pee-oh-nee' though!

I was told you pronounce it shay if that makes sense. If I'm wrong I stand corrected and apologise to the Youngster :grin:

In the end I did resist, I told myself that I didn't need nearly £100 worth of bath and shower stuff, and knowing me I'd have hoarded them and they'd still be staring at me a year from now in the wardrobe. Add to that there were only 14 pieces and a few of those were dinky ones so I'm going to go and have a splurge in Chester with the money I saved :nod:

Well OH and I just arrived home from Marco Island and in a jetlagged state I ordered 2 of the warm options mainly swayed by the easy-pay , and the fact that due to flying away to the sun I am WAY behind on my Crimbo Shopping

Oh and I should have said I didnt watch any presentations, I tried to logon to ST and the site was down so I logged unto QVCUK instead

I feel very virtuous.... Wanted both options, but resisted.

Bought a lovely Pears shower gel from Morrisons today for £1.89, then ordered myself the Estee Lauder Professional Colour Collection that's on offer on their website for £49 if you buy a bottle of perfume....

....and still cheaper than two of the TSV's!!!

Forgive me Forumites for I have sinned. It has been umm, umm a long time since my last confession.

I tried to be oh so strong, there was only an hour left, then half and hour and then something came over me which I cannot explain. I had resisted all day beating back temptation but then weakness took over and therefore at approx 11.45pm I did it.
Yup....I ordered the TSV...one of each flavour.....*hangs head in shame*

:doh:

One of mine arrived this morning - the vanilla/almond one (although I probably shouldn't be too impressed at that considering the P&P!). Really is a very heavy, substantial and beautifully packaged gift.

Haven't been able to sniff any of it yet, due to having a dreadful cold, but I'm more than happy with it and I'm sure mum will be delighted with hers on xmas day.

At the moment though, I'll have to stick to smelling of Vicks!

Latest posts

Back