L'Occitane TSV 5/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only use the Shea Butter soaps & Q don't seem to be offering the packs that they used to.The rest of the items in the TSV don't interest me, I have so many of these small sizes especially the hand creams, could offer some of my stock.Another TSV & my money stays in the bank.

I noticed that as well - there is only Bonne Mere soaps... L'Occitane's own website does have a nice little set of the 100g size shea soaps : http://uk.loccitane.com/soap-trio,83,1,29776,813853.htm, as well as 250g and 100g bars individually.

l'occitane/qvc get on my nerves. do you remember when we all loved the shea body lotion and it was in every kit. then we had the cherry blossom in every kit going. then we had the decades of almond kits and oil everywhere. now it looks like there is a glut of handcream. two, three tubes in a tsv. oto handcream and footcream. why do they over do it. they last for ages anyway

l'occitane/qvc get on my nerves. do you remember when we all loved the shea body lotion and it was in every kit. then we had the cherry blossom in every kit going. then we had the decades of almond kits and oil everywhere. now it looks like there is a glut of handcream. two, three tubes in a tsv. oto handcream and footcream. why do they over do it. they last for ages anyway

They will bleat that they have to include the best sellers. Thing is whatever they put in the TSV kits will become the best sellers by default! So why on earth can't they be at least a little bit adventurous?

My two have just arrived, yay! I am now finished with Q until January. Note to self, avoid YC shows then! fat chance!!

My two have just arrived, yay! I am now finished with Q until January. Note to self, avoid YC shows then! fat chance!!

Ha ha! Mine arrived today too. Very quick delivery service but then stuff normally is at this time of year. I really don't want to spend anything else till well into next year but think l will be swayed by the Bare Minerals TSV! Then that is definitely it!!!!!

I bought the small shea thoap from John Lewis when I was there yesterday. It was just under £3.50 but I just bought it on impulse as I do like that product.

I've just gone through all the bits in the Floral kit and I LOVE IT ALL - so much so that I am probably not going to be using any of it for pressies - :sun::sun::sun: - it's all mine, oh yes.

The L'Occitane and Liz Earle TSVs have been my best purchases in ages - very good value for money.

the bonne mere is quite different to the shea butter soaps. dont know why they are not being sold on qvc

Latest posts

Back