L'Occitane TSV 16/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well hoping it compares to Fleur Cherie my all time fave. Will be out when they deliver though so prob won't get them for a while.

fleur cherie is more of a fruity neroli floral than a pure neroli. orange blossom is less fruit more a dry floral

I smelled a perfume which reminded me of Fleur Cherie. It`s the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca so for anyone who loves the Fleur Cherie but can no longer find it then go have a squirt of the Guerlain one.

Last edited:
They had three of the small perfumes on sale at L'Occitane at Bicester Village yesterday. They were £11 I think. Were some good bargains there yesterday. Three of the Shea liquid soap refills for £27.50 so undercutting QVC by a few pence in their pricing.

I got some samples of the almond milk concentrate. Never tried it before. It is lovely!!

I smelled a perfume which reminded me of Fleur Cherie. It`s the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca so for anyone who loves the Fleur Cherie but can no longer find it then go have a squirt of the Guerlain one.

Thanks Vienna I will give that a try

I am hoping that Loccy will have some bargain hand-cream in their sale which starts on Monday in-store with online preview tomorrow from 15.00.

I am hoping that Loccy will have some bargain hand-cream in their sale which starts on Monday in-store with online preview tomorrow from 15.00.

I will be checking out L'Occitane's site tomorrow too!

Anyone near Brent Cross shopping centre, and like verbena? Fenwicks have a special purchase set with a 500ml of the verbena liquid soap, 75ml each of the verbena shower and body lotion, and a verbena marseilles soap for £25.

I will be checking out L'Occitane's site tomorrow too!

Anyone near Brent Cross shopping centre, and like verbena? Fenwicks have a special purchase set with a 500ml of the verbena liquid soap, 75ml each of the verbena shower and body lotion, and a verbena marseilles soap for £25.

l'occitane have closed the l'occitane shop in brent cross not happy

Just checked L'Occy sale online and the Fleur Cherie soap, shower gel and body lotion are on at half price - just mentioning for those who were posting about the fact it has been discontinued.

If you like the Shea Whipped handcream, or the Immortelle Brightening hand, both of these are in the L'Occitane sale. And for the floral lovers - Pivoine Flora in both 30ml and 75ml also in the sale.

Just been on and bought some Peony and Shea Whipped hand creams plus a Fleur Cherie soap for old times' sake! I did get two samples of the Peony skin stuff with that as well as a further 10% discount from their VIP (aka on the mailing list!) list and free delivery to my local shop. So <£22 for 2x75ml and 1x30ml hand creams and a soap, which I think is very good compared to the TSV.

FYI, the Fleur Cherie shower gel now showing as out of stock but lotion and soap were still there.

If anyone is interested Crabtree and Evelyn have their sale on at the moment. I bought a birthday gift yesterday at half price. Many of their gift sets are half price and some are already wrapped up(the one I picked was wrapped), so saves money buying paper.:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back