L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a L'Occitane TSV on Sunday 14th June.

That's hope its a good one.

i had a card thru today about a new fragrance....Rose nuit de mai....but i suspect we won't be so lucky as to get anything so new.

Ive had a sample of this its lovely if you could imagine a rose version of the cherry blossom thats what its like , This month if you subscribe to INstyle magazine for £12 for 12 issues . THen the full size bath and body product is the free gift I think its worth about £40 ish

Ive had a sample of this its lovely if you could imagine a rose version of the cherry blossom thats what its like , This month if you subscribe to INstyle magazine for £12 for 12 issues . THen the full size bath and body product is the free gift I think its worth about £40 ish

I just looked up that offer and while the £12 for 12 issues is good value, you have to pay by direct debit after the 12th issue they automatically charge you £35.20 for the next 12. :nono:

Thanks Brenny just signed up to the magazine, just got to remember to cancel the DD at the beginning of May 2010.

How do you get this offer, I can't locate it anywhere. Do you have a link?

Did anyone hear AY last night hinting about lots of Rose coming up in June, not sure if she meant the TSV or not

I got a card last week in the Instyle Magazine and thought it was a great offer but I have just been checking the conditions and it says the gift is only available to the first 350 subscribers, does that mean you wouldnt know if you were going to get the loccitane gift until after you had subscribed

The AD from the last TSV is due out at the end of this week so I don't think I will be able to get any more the month after.
Paying for mags by DD as worries me, I have heard tales of ,money being taken even after peeps have cancelled.

The AD from the last TSV is due out at the end of this week so I don't think I will be able to get any more the month after.
Paying for mags by DD as worries me, I have heard tales of ,money being taken even after peeps have cancelled.

I keep checking my account to see if the auto-delivery is showing up yet, I wonder if they will only do it after the mini series has finished as they think we will have forgotten and will order items from the four shows.

I don't normally buy Instyle but got it as I fancied the free Nails Inc polish.
I saw the subscription offer and wondered if there was a limited number of free gifts but didn't notice it when I glanced at the leaflet. Glad that my normal procrastination meant I didn't get round to subscribing. I'm nowhere near the end of the first TSV and I have two of the Elemis Lime and Ginger unopened so I don't think I really need any more products at the moment!

I keep checking my account to see if the auto-delivery is showing up yet, I wonder if they will only do it after the mini series has finished as they think we will have forgotten and will order items from the four shows.
I am assuming that they will be sent out on the 15th the same as the 1st lot?

I'm nowhere near the end of the first TSV and I have two of the Elemis Lime and Ginger unopened so I don't think I really need any more products at the moment!

I've got loads of it as well! Caught DH using the body lotion yesterday- I soon steered him in the direction of the neverending litre of collagen gel! I'm glad if he wants to start looking after his skin, but not with my L'Occitane!!!

I always give OH the stuff that I am not so keen on primrose although he is allowed Loccitane Body Lotion but not allowed LE body cream :LOL:

The first TSV was the 14th Feb so the AD should be sent out soon after that.

I subscribed to the marie claire offer for £1 for 4 issues and they charged me £16.40 2 months in advance but I complained and got a refund, although it has put me off these subscription offers and thats why I hesitated with this one.

I often subscribe to magazines on offers, once you have paid for the first year, leave it a month and then cancel the direct debit for the next year. The magazines know people do this and are fine with it (I know, I did it with Vogue and rang up with a query, they were fine!).
I put an alert on my mobile phome calendar with all the details to remind me to cancel!

Does anyone know what is in this one yet? I'm finally getting round to using the last of the liquid soaps from the AD TSV from last year and would sign up for more if these are included. Mind you, am still drowning in Almond oil and bars of soap! x

Does anyone know what is in this one yet? I'm finally getting round to using the last of the liquid soaps from the AD TSV from last year and would sign up for more if these are included. Mind you, am still drowning in Almond oil and bars of soap! x

Well - it will be rose (maybe a choice of something) because they said so on telly the other night. The rose formulation is being repackaged and reformulated so it looks like a bumper set of that. Bet they do a Rose set - with shampoo and conditioner - and a Verbena set the same. Bet also that I am wrong!

the new rose that i mentioned earlier in the thread? i hope so :)

Yes, Mrs J I think it must be. I love Rose. Would think they'd offer a choice though because it's not everyone's cup of tea.

I think the quests are plugging stuff even more than usual at QVC - they don't usually say what will be in a TSV.

This is the reply I got re the 350 subscribers, so they can stuff it they do these offers to tempt loads of folks but if they cant guarantee I will get the Rose set I am not bothered.
There has been too much Rose stuff recently so I hope you are right about the verbena choice Snuffles because Verbena is my favourite

Dear

Thank you for your email regarding Instyle.

Please may we advise that we are unfortunately unable to confirm whether your order will be was amongst the first 350 people or not until this has been processed.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Kind regards,
Kevin Danagher-Smith

Latest posts

Back