L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in the L'Occitane shop here today and the "coming soon" item was the Peach Fragrance. It is nice, not too overpowering but I am not sure the TSV is for me as I hate Rose and there is more Rose items than Peach in the TSV.

The Peach is in he TSV, it just the rose is 500ml and the peach is 250ml, hope I am right?

Is it showing on QVC mobile at the TSV price yet?

I've been trying to check on QVC Mobile using Opera but all I'm getting is an error message. They're a bit slow with this one. :(

Edit- just checked again and it's still showing at the higher price.

Last edited:
I've been trying to check on QVC Mobile using Opera but all I'm getting is an error message. They're a bit slow with this one. :(

Edit- just checked again and it's still showing at the higher price.

What price is it likely to be, Do you know Calvin?

Sorry Dazzler, I wish I had that sort of 'inside info', hehe. I'm sure someone will post the price as soon as it goes on QVC Mobile. I hate all this waiting. :)

I hate the waiting too. I wanted to order early if I can but if this has an auto delivery option I'm not sure whether that will be available before Saturday.

L'Occitane TSV - 14/2/09

Just got an email about it but still no mention of price.

"Why not experience a delicate fruity temptation in the heart of winter? The L'Occitane 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection - our Today's Special Value on Saturday 14th February - is the perfect way to enjoy the sweetness of Provence all year.

And what could be sweeter than Peach Blossom? Floral and feminine, our delicious new range hasn't launched yet but it's all yours now when you scoop up this selection.

Mmmm ... you'll love these delicate peachy blossoms, mingled with peony and iris to create a powdery softness. The kit also contains a sumptuous rose hand cream, for the ultimate peaches and cream!

This Today's Special Value overflows with abundance as everything is either a full or family size. Two of these supersizes are also exclusive to QVC. You can even order on Auto-Delivery, so you receive a bouquet of fabulous L'Occitane every month. (Tune in to find out more.)

Do come and pick Peach Blossom with us on Saturday 14th February, launching at 12am, then at 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm."

This Today's Special Value overflows with abundance as everything is either a full or family size. Two of these supersizes are also exclusive to QVC. You can even order on Auto-Delivery, so you receive a bouquet of fabulous L'Occitane every month. (Tune in to find out more.)

I also received this email.

Surely the auto-delivery isn't going to be sent out every month? It would have to be around £25 for me to consider it!

Latest posts

Back