L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am getting the usual future TSV message - shame, as I could have had an eary night!
:(:(

You could try QCut as it sometimes lets you order early. All the details are posted earlier on the post.

L'Occitane 6 Piece Provence Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.62
QVC Price £47.50
Item Number 225104
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Pamper yourself with this six piece L'Occitane set. It's enriched with the natural ingredients of Provence and comes in two fab options - Fresh or Floral. Fresh contains Cherry Blossom hand cream (30ml), Lavender Shea soap (100g), Shea body lotion (500ml), Cherry lip gloss (15ml), Cherry Blossom solid perfume (10ml) and Lavender shower gel (500ml). The Floral set contains Verbena Shea soap (100g), Honey and Lemon hand cream (30ml), Shea body lotion (500ml), Verbena Eau de Toilette (10ml), Honey and Lemon lip gloss (15ml) and Verbena shower cream (450ml).

Disappointing TSV IMHO
The floral set should have included the cherry blossom SG and not the lavender one
The soap should have been a large soap.
The handcream is a small size
10 ml perfume, this is a free sample in every store
and the bodylotion is so boring it has to be included in every TSV....... L'occitane TSV's look always the same!:confused:
And... £5.45 PP!?:mad:

Disappointing TSV IMHO
The floral set should have included the cherry blossom SG and not the lavender one
The soap should have been a large soap.
The handcream is a small size
10 ml perfume, this is a free sample in every store
and the bodylotion is so boring it has to be included in every TSV....... L'occitane TSV's look always the same!:confused:
And... £5.45 PP!?:mad:

I agree that the SG should have been Cherry Blossom and not Lavender.

The Cherry Blossom 10ml Solid Perfume is an actual retail product, however the Verbena 10ml is not.

They have the descriptions wrong on the website, they've confused floral and fresh and I have ordered the wrong one :(

They have the descriptions wrong on the website, they've confused floral and fresh and I have ordered the wrong one :(

Aaaw, what was wrong about it and which (wrong) one did you order? I'm sitting on my hands as I want to order masses of stuff tonight. ;)

I can't say that I'm finding myself jumping to the phone for this one. Agree that the shower gel in the floral should have been the Cherry Blossom fragrance, rather than the lavender one which seems to pop up in every L'occitane tsv these days. Also think the p&p is too high.

ive just noticed this too, i wonder how many people have ordered the wrong one:(

QVC have months to prepare for their TSV's, this error may cause lots of disappointed customers.

Would have liked a TSV with some skincare or treatment body stuff like the almond supple oil....

They have totally mixed the two up, they are selling the fresh as floral and vice versa. I phoned CS and they were able to change it straight away for me, but they'll have loads of unhappy people sending it back when they get the wrong scents.

They have totally mixed the two up, they are selling the fresh as floral and vice versa. I phoned CS and they were able to change it straight away for me, but they'll have loads of unhappy people sending it back when they get the wrong scents.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even notice! Which one did you go for? I said that I wasn't going to order but I fancy the Fresh (that's the Verbena one, QVC). Haven't sucumbed yet, but it's worth it for the Shea Body Lotion and the Verbena Shower Gel.

Surely if it can't be canceled or changed QVC will have to refund and pay postage as the details are wrong?:mad:

Well I should think so, it is their fault if someone orders the wrong one so it should be up to QVC to cover postage costs to send the right one and cost of returning the wrong one.

Latest posts

Back