L'Occitane TSV 12/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m using their shower cream at the moment, and it’s really nice….
Could be tempted.. depending in what it is..

I did notice the Christmas TSV is still available at a decent price….
Last years TSV's were very good. The Almond and the Christmas TSV's really stood out oh and the skincare Devine was fabulous,

Yes, I’m surprised too. It was nice, I bought it for my granddaughter.
I love it. Bought vanilla and a Lavender. I would have bought another vanilla as it smells gorgeous. I hope this year brings some more superb VFM kits I bought the Rose Jasmine really pretty, the Neroli is the best ever fragrance desperate for anather kit but its sold out for ages now.

I missed out on the 3 shower cream's In the Vanilla. Hope it comes back in stock
the single one is still there on the web but usually trios like that one that you mentioned i got mum cause it most likely wont be back at that price it was as it sold out on advanced order & it was the last of the remaining stock of it (mums not had chance to open it yet)

I tell you what I do have a lot of stuff even after giving loads away at Christmas for presents but its nice to snap up the odd bargain even though I am trying not to stock up lol.

I am hoping for a skin care TSV this time. I am using now pretty much all the time with a bit of Jane Scrivner I am usung up, waste not, want not. I am in love with the Divine cream. I also like the L'Occitane micellar water with cucumber and thyme, plus their toning water. I think I will be sticking with them on a permanent basis for the future. I wish it wasn't sold in China, hate that but it is just so nice to use.

I tried the Divine cream …. the four mini pots in a tin and didn’t get on with it. It sat on my skin and didn’t sink in and I didn’t apply much, so I’ve gone back to what I usually use. I’ve still got 3 pots left just in case I decide to give it another go.

I am hoping for a skin care TSV this time. I am using now pretty much all the time with a bit of Jane Scrivner I am usung up, waste not, want not. I am in love with the Divine cream. I also like the L'Occitane micellar water with cucumber and thyme, plus their toning water. I think I will be sticking with them on a permanent basis for the future. I wish it wasn't sold in China, hate that but it is just so nice to use.
It's a nice range. You get fantastic results. My sister hadn't seen me for several months and said my skin looks amazing. It's quite good anyway but she noticed it. Shes using the whole range now and I saw her recently and shes glowing. You get that lit from within look. I do find the serum a bit drying but that's the retinol.

Latest posts

Back