L'Occitane TSV - 10/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am using Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams at the moment. They had a deal on at Christmas of a pack of six,35g sizes at half price if you bought something else. I was buying a present for my aunt at the time. They are really good, and great for carrying in your handbag. I have a hand cream fetish, tubes all over the place but I used to get really dry hands. The Gardener's one was my favourite so far.

I know the one you mean Bauble and it's lovely, and it is SPF 15 too. However it is not shea butter- based so not as thick and creamy as the 20% shea based ones from L'Occitane. The Rose Petals one in the TSV is much thicker than the body shop one. Although the smell is lovely there was no comparison on the texture.

Yes you're right about the texture WG although I have found the BS one has done a good job this harsh winter. The Loccitane hand cream is fab because of the shea butter but just more than I'm prepared to pay for handcream! Skinflint that I am!

I am using Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams at the moment. They had a deal on at Christmas of a pack of six,35g sizes at half price if you bought something else. I was buying a present for my aunt at the time. They are really good, and great for carrying in your handbag. I have a hand cream fetish, tubes all over the place but I used to get really dry hands. The Gardener's one was my favourite so far.

I like those too Donna. They had them on sale at my local garden centre for half price. I bought one pack of six and two of three. Used some as gifts but still have some left. The gardeners one is lovely. Smells like herbs in warm sunshine.

I got a set of six L'Occitane ones for Christmas, Rose collection I think. And I bought the Body Shop Gingerbread one in the sale just before Christmas. That's lovely. It's fresh zingy ginger so why they called it gingerbread i don't know but it £2 for 30ml. I also bought the shower gel in the sale in the New Year but haven't used it yet.

So as you can tell. I don't need any hand cream whatsoever.

The Body shop do a lovely wild rose handcream. It even comes in a metal tube like Loccitane. I think it costs around £4.50 for 30 ml.
Bodyshop on line have a 25% off everything with the code word WELCOME, which seems a good discount to me.

I need a new 150ml L'Occitane Shea hand cream but am not paying £46 as I have a mountain of L'Occitane shower stuff to get through. I will look out for it on Ebay in area days time. I buy most of my bits now in Bicester store. I suspect this kit will turn up there in early summer.

Tuned in for the morning repeat of the L'occitane show. It went something like this:

JF: "Oh my gosh, that's beautiful", "Oh my GOSH, the smell of this is amayyyzing", "Oh my GOSSHH", "Mmmmmmm Oh my GOSH, that smells amayyzing", "OH MY GOSH" "Mmmmm"

Not a word about what actually smelled amazing, or any useful info about the products.

I thought both Alexis and Jill looked a little odd in the presentation. It just didn't seem the usual groomed, informative, friendly, fun beauty show.
And I am certainly not interested in who Alexis sends free stuff too. To be honest love, I would use it if you sent free to me too!
As for the TSV. Dullsville and definitely not mega mega value when you look at what is out there

Tuned in for the morning repeat of the L'occitane show. It went something like this:

JF: "Oh my gosh, that's beautiful", "Oh my GOSH, the smell of this is amayyyzing", "Oh my GOSSHH", "Mmmmmmm Oh my GOSH, that smells amayyzing", "OH MY GOSH" "Mmmmm"

Not a word about what actually smelled amazing, or any useful info about the products.

With quite a few "that's divine" as well!!

I thought both Alexis and Jill looked a little odd in the presentation. It just didn't seem the usual groomed, informative, friendly, fun beauty show.
And I am certainly not interested in who Alexis sends free stuff too. To be honest love, I would use it if you sent free to me too!
As for the TSV. Dullsville and definitely not mega mega value when you look at what is out there

I totally agree - very inappropriate to refer to this when they are expecting the rest of us to part with our hard earned pennies

They keep saying the 150ml shea handcream, the rose and vanilla is coming to QVC and it will be about £28.....sorry but that is ridiculous as 150ml shea handcream is £19!!!

Just seen a short presentation Chloe did with Alexis , there was no warmth there from alexis , the look she gave chloe , clearly out of her comfort zone me thinks , almost looked down her nose at Chloe ,

Just seen the presentation, its just a mish mash of about the last 5 TSV's. Not impressed.

Is Princess Cherry really the smell men like to smell on women? That's what's just been said.

Latest posts

Back