Liz Earle under possible new ownership?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why perfect??? If you had her money you would have her help: someone taking the kids to school and pick up, someone to prepare meals and clean up, do the washing, ironing, cleaning the bathrooms, hoovering and dusting, and you come home to eat banana cake with the children whilst listening to them read (someone else preparing it of course, and cleaning it up) and then you take the children and dog and pushchiar for a walk whilst someone else prepares your diner.
Ahh I am sooo envious as I am preparing to do all that myslef today
We are the superwome, as we have to do all that ourselfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you've made me feel better star..we are after all just human aren't we, Liz herself doesn't have a job sandwiched between the school run as I did when I was her age and I certainly didn't have time to sit and listen to my daughter reading when I got her in from school, it was straight on with preparing the evening meal and catching up on housework...I won't say happy days..I just love being retired..!

Only have one comment to ,ake about that load of pooh from LE:puke::puke:

Cavegirls is much more realistic.

I don't know how she manages to do that in a typical day!

:doh: I hope baby gets fed more than once a day too, lol!

Liz must have left out the time she spends in her "counting house" counting out all the millions she has acquired.

Wonder how the animal testing L'Oreal company will sit with the LE brand. Could be "who cares anyway" just send in the dosh!

The Avon lady with a calling

THE champagne is on ice, flowers bedeck the hotel suite, and in walks Andrea Jung, looking every cent of her business's $US10 billion ($9.95bn) in revenues.
Mine is a tough job, but someone has to do it. "Actually, you know," she says, smoothing her black dress as she sits, "when I started, I wanted to be you."

Like many in the beauty business, Jung does such a good line in flattery it's hard to get your bearings. She looks a picture - high heels, jumbo pearls, scarlet lipstick - but runs a deadly serious business: Avon Products, the US cosmetics giant that is the world's biggest direct-selling operation.

read more here

So let me get this right,Liz Earle ?

She is now owned by Avon ? who are being hunted by Loreal ? is that right please.:wonder:

You'll all end up buying basically the same stuff but sold in different pretty boxes. :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back