Given Liz Earle a piece of my mind!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have said before, I also like the St Ives cleanser,which comes in versions for dry skin and combination. It is only £4 something, I bought several tubes when Tesco had it on sale for £2.11. I don't know what it's beauty without cruelty/natural status is,but it works really well, and as LE is alligning itself with a company that isn't as fussed about such issues then I don't see it's any different. A lot of companies seem t have jumped on the hot cloth cleanser trend, but then I think Eve Lom had hers out before LE didn't she? I've never tried that-way out my price league, but my skincare-crazy hairdresser used to use it: she has gone over to simple cleanser and nivea moisturisers and raves about them now. I will work my way through my shameful amount of stash and then see what I fancy trying:I do like the look of the A'kin stuff but refuse to buy anything until I have worked my way through my cupboard.

Thanks for this SuziQ. I too am on the hunt for an alternative to C&P and have been trying to get my hands on the Soap and Glory Fab Pore cleanser which has had rave reviews but it sold out in every Boots I've been in (even online). Like you though I shouldn't be buying as I have a stash of cleansers to work through. I have some C&P that I'm using at the moment and am finding it works quite well mixed with Neutrogena facial scrub.

The Boots hot cloth cleanser has very good reviews. I have been looking for it in several stores for about a month now but have yet to find any, although you can order it online. I too am trying to use up my stash before i try something new. Don't understand how I came to have about 6 months worth lying around!!

Yikes! That sounds really nasty Lily. I use Simple eye make remover, get's off everything and no problem with residue or sensitivity - and it's cheap and easily available at the supermarket so no ridiculous p+p.

Thats what I use as well.

Latest posts

Back