Liz Earle TSV 16/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting SCW

The Bourbon vanilla and clove body wash and body cream are 30% off in the outlet section on the LE website……

Anyone going for this? As we’ve said before, there seems to be very little interest in a LE TSV these days..
i know quite a few going for it in several options for gifts ect
What a boring TSV, the same old combination of 3 skin care and 3 body fillers.
thing is if they try & change it up then it sells even less is what has been proven before

I couldn't tell you the last time I bought any LE products and this TSV isn't tempting me to start buying from them again unfortunately. Ah well, it's their loss, the IBST debacle pretty much killed any tiny bit of loyalty I might have still had for the brand anyway.

I’m not going for it. The Aldi cleanser works just as well as the LE one for me and is a fraction of the cost. I don’t need any of the other things in the TSV either.
Funny enough, I tried the Aldi cleanser years ago and didn’t like it. I saw it recently and thought I would give it a go. And I love it! Just as good as LE and so cheap.

Liz Earle The Beauty Of Botanicals Face & Body 6 Piece Gift
Item Number: 246558
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.00
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £12.75

Share the magic of Liz Earle skincare it with your nearest and dearest with this six-piece The Beauty of Botanicals Face & Body Set. It features a host of beloved formulas including a duo of iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair, plus beautifully scented body wash and body cream treats and cotton cloths. This gorgeous collection also includes two gift boxes with which to create your own pampering presents, as well as a zipped cosmetics bag, so you really can spread the Liz Earle magic this season.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £131.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £51 plus P&P, you’re saving £80.50.

Icons only – Liz Earle is renowned for their botanically-infused formulas, and this collection showcases some of their most beloved products for skin and body. Multi-award-winning Cleanse & Polish is so loved, it's in here twice, with a gorgeous scented edition and an original formula to switch things up in your skincare regime, while Liz Earle's renowned Skin Tonic and Skin Repair complement it perfectly. There's also Body Wash and Body Cream in your choice of stunning scent, so you can treat yourself from top to toe with your favourite formulas.

A gorgeous gift – with two beautiful branded gift boxes included, as well as a zipped cosmetics bag, you can create three stunning presents with this collection. If you know someone who deserves some TLC, why not pair the Body Wash and Body Cream together and give it as a duo? Or, for the skincare fan in your life, create a trio of the Cleanse & Polish, Skin Tonic and Skin Repair to give them the ultimate routine upgrade. Of course, you can always keep some or all of the set for yourself as a magical self-care gift!

Heaven scent – radiant and aromatic, smooth and elegant or floral and delicately spiced… the choice is yours. Take your pick from Orange Flower, Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud or Rose & Ginger, and you'll receive a Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in your chosen fragrance, as well as Body Wash and Body Cream to match. Whichever you choose, you'll also receive Cleanse & Polish in the original formula, as well as Skin Tonic and Skin Repair, so all you have to do is select the scent that you're drawn to the most. Bliss!

To suit your skin – with a choice of Rich, Light or Gel formulas for your Skin Repair Moisturiser, this collection is tailored to your complexion. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Choose your formula:

• Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration

Make your choice:

• 1 x Orange Flower Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – with an aromatic, divinely-scented fragrance blend, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Orange Flower Body Wash (200ml) - a citrus-fresh gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, with a delicate scent. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from corn, coconut and soap bark extract, plus oat, rosemary and sweet orange fruit extracts, bitter orange flower water and geranium, lavandin and lavender essential oils
  • 1 x Orange Flower Body Cream (200ml) – with an aromatic fragrance blend of sweet orange and lavender essential oils, this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with shea butter, avocado oil, echinacea extract and borage seed oil, this luxurious bodycare blend deeply hydrates and soothes, while delicately scenting skin
Or

• 1 x Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – with a smooth and spicy fragrance blend inspired by the award-winning scent of Liz Earle's Botanical Essence No.15, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Wash (200ml) – scented with a smooth fragrance blend of comforting Bourbon vanilla and spicy clove bud essential oils, this body wash works to gently cleanse your skin without stripping its natural moisture, leaving it feeling soft and fresh all over. Formulated with organic oat extract and naturally-sourced vitamin E, plus naturally-derived foaming agents from soap bark, corn and coconut
  • 1 x Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Cream (200ml) – with a smooth and spicy fragrance blend inspired by the award-winning scent of Liz Earle's Botanical Essence No.15, this rich, hydrating cream absorbs quickly and helps skin retain moisture. Enriched with shea butter, avocado oil, echinacea extract, hops extract and naturally-sourced vitamin E, skin is left feeling soft, smooth and enveloped in fragrant moisture

Or

• 1 x Rose & Ginger Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – with a delicately spiced, floral fragrance of rose and ginger, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Rose & Ginger Body Wash (200ml) - with a delicately spiced, floral fragrance blend of ginger and rose flower extract, this body wash gently cleanses and refreshes all over to leave skin feeling clean, smooth and conditioned. Containing organic oat extract, plus naturally derived foaming agents from soap bark, the formula fills the bathroom with a beautiful aroma and works to lightly scent skin with a long-lasting fragrance
  • 1 x Rose & Ginger Body Cream (200ml) – with a delicately spiced, floral fragrance blend of ginger and rose flower extract, this rich body cream sinks in quickly to help leave skin feeling nourished, soft and smooth. Enriched with shea butter, avocado oil, echinacea extract and borage seed oil, this luxurious bodycare blend deeply hydrates and soothes, while working to delicately scent skin

All options also contain:

• 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml)
  • 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x zipped cosmetics bag
  • 2 x gift boxes

That skin repair is a complete waste of money.
Don’t care what else is chucked in.
Bigger travesty than the skin tonic imo and they have no appetite to go back to the original. 🤮
Totally agree. I used it and loved it for years. It really suited my skin and was a decent price. I’m glad they went back to the original skin tonic, but it’s the skin repair that has stopped me buying any of their TSV’s.

I seem to recall her actually appearing on QVC to parade her wares. Nowadays it looks like an aide or a brand commander does it for her. Not something I encounter regularly, though, so maybe Earle herself still infrequently appears?

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £131.50 plus P&P.

Skin Repair - £26 direct
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – £32.50 direct with 2 cloths*
Body Wash (200ml) - £17 direct
Body Cream (200ml) –£20 direct not the exact fragrance but same size.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - £17.50 direct (currently on offer at £14)
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - £17 direct
2 x pure cotton cloths - see above *

Total £130, just can’t get to £131.50 quoted even by separating the cloths prices.
Thanks SCW for prices earlier on in the thread.

Stick to the super skin cream and prefer L'occitane bath and body products. Dont rate Liz Earle TSV's. Love her muslin cloths picked a pack of two a few days ago in boots. Cheap as chips!

Not tried the rebranded reformulated skin tonic and tbh probably won’t.
They’re probably hoping all the old crusties are outnumbered by those who don’t remember the old Liz Earle products .

More offers than DFS on the website these days.
Doesn’t look good to me.

Not tried the rebranded reformulated skin tonic and tbh probably won’t.
They’re probably hoping all the old crusties are outnumbered by those who don’t remember the old Liz Earle products .

More offers than DFS on the website these days.
Doesn’t look good to me.
I’ve been saying that for a while…
Always an offer in boots too, currently 3 for 2….
Any company that has that amount of sales can’t be doing well imho…..
Glad the skin tonic is now back to the original, but it’s case of too little too late I think.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £131.50 plus P&P.

Skin Repair - £26 direct
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – £32.50 direct with 2 cloths*
Body Wash (200ml) - £17 direct
Body Cream (200ml) –£20 direct not the exact fragrance but same size.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - £17.50 direct (currently on offer at £14)
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - £17 direct
2 x pure cotton cloths - see above *

Total £130, just can’t get to £131.50 quoted even by separating the cloths prices.
Thanks SCW for prices earlier on in the thread.
i can cause Q just uploaded the rose & ginger cleanse & polish with the 2 cloths for £34

Latest posts

Back