LIz Earle TSV 07/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish they'd do a Superfood TSV as I really like the oil. I have a large matrix so OK for that but low on PCMC. I'll have to see what's in this as I could ask for it as a gift. If I don't tell my family what to buy me I end up getting nowt!

CC
last time they did a big deal of superfood it ended up in clearence very fast at over 70% off so that tells them not to do it as it just wouldnt sell

Did you get the TSV which included Overnight Matrix last year? I did & on auto Del. but then cancelled! At the time I had just booked an holiday which is more than I usually spend & thought it was OTT spending that much on Elemis when I should be saving for the Hol.Not the best decision as the holiday is paid for & I would have had a stock of OM!
Yes and I've still got a whole 50ml of matrix to use after I've used up the 30ml. I did get the auto delivery although it was a squeeze to pay for them all at times.

CC

last time they did a big deal of superfood it ended up in clearence very fast at over 70% off so that tells them not to do it as it just wouldnt sell
Shame I didn't see it in clearance as I could have stocked up :D I'll get some on Ebay.

CC

Yes and I've still got a whole 50ml of matrix to use after I've used up the 30ml. I did get the auto delivery although it was a squeeze to pay for them all at times.

CC

Shame I didn't see it in clearance as I could have stocked up :D I'll get some on Ebay.

CC
you have to be in the right place at the right time to get the best deals in clearence

Just looking at Liz Earle on the Q website & some Superskin items are at much lower prices, (Serum, Eye cream, Night cream) compared to Boots & LE website.Bargains obviously but the ‘old stock’ scenario has me questioning?

Just looking at Liz Earle on the Q website & some Superskin items are at much lower prices, (Serum, Eye cream, Night cream) compared to Boots & LE website.Bargains obviously but the ‘old stock’ scenario has me questioning?
Yes me too… I did get some of the serum and it was fine. At least they are reduced prices, unlike Elemis….

Going off the subject somewhat, but does anyone know any Facebook sites where you can sell beauty products? I stocked up with the original LE shampoo and I’m not finding my scalp itches like mad with anything other than tea tree.
Blooming typical, I used that LE shampoo for years…

Having a clear out of my cupboards I’ve found about 10 LE bags all different designs but the quality is excellent,must have been from when Liz herself was at the helm.

Having a clear out of my cupboards I’ve found about 10 LE bags all different designs but the quality is excellent,must have been from when Liz herself was at the helm.
Charity Shops will always take them if you decide you don't want them.

Liz Earle Revitalise & Glow Skincare 5 Piece Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Get your glow on with this five-piece Revitalise & Glow Skincare Collection from Liz Earle, specially curated to help reveal your complexion's radiance. Complete with Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic, Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser, this collection also features iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser, so you can switch up your cleanser to suit your skin's mood. Bring a touch of brilliance to your skincare regimen with this special collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £118 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you're saving £72.04.
Your complete routine - meet your new skincare regimen, complete with five formulas that will work together to give your skin that coveted glow from start to finish. Begin with either the luxurious Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser or Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, or use them together as a double-cleanse system to help gently remove impurities and make-up without compromising your skin's hydration. Then follow with Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion to help refresh your eyes and Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser for the ultimate routine to help bring out your skin's natural radiance.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Stock up on spectacular skincare - we're sure you're going to love your new routine, so why not stock up on this skincare collection by selecting our Subscribe & Save option? You'll receive the same collection twice more every 60 days, all at the same amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) - a revitalising formula that acts as a gentle make-up remover for final traces of make-up and a soothing, hydrating tonic for the delicate skin around the eye area, delivering an instant calming and cooling sensation upon application. Suitable for contact lens wearers or those who have delicate or sensitive eyes. Light, non-oily, alcohol free and enriched with eyebright and cornflower extracts, witch hazel water and aloe vera leaf juice
  • 1 x Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser (50ml) - a glow-boosting gel formula that works to deliver deep hydration to your complexion, helping to exfoliate skin and minimise the appearance of pores for a dewy-looking finish. Enriched with a revitalising bergamot scent as well as prickly pear, acerola cherry and sea buckthorn
  • 1 x Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser (150ml) - a radiance-revealing formula that works to effortlessly remove dirt, pollutants, SPF, make-up and more, transforming from a luxurious gel to a lightweight oil to help impart hydration and a gorgeous glowing finish. Enriched with a host of botanical ingredients like black bee honey and elderberry seed oil
  • 1 x Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic (200ml) - a gentle yet effective multi-benefit toner designed to help sweep away impurities for skin that appears more even and hydrated, working to create the perfect canvas for your moisturiser. Enriched with prickly pear, acerola cherry, vitamin C and sea buckthorn

Latest posts

Back