Liz Earle 'sacked'/ stepped down?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline Hirons‏@CarolineHirons

Stand down the troops. Official statement coming - am told is 'categorically not true' that LE has left Liz Earle. Breathe easy Liz fans.

Expand Reply
Retweet

It does say that the talk of 200 redundancies is incorrect though. On FB I got the standard reply

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Hi Sue -Please be assured that Liz continues to be an integral part of Liz Earle Beauty Co ltd.
21 minutes ago · Like

I replied that I believed that as much as I had the denials that C&P had changed from the original formula! I suspect I will not be allowed to post on there much longer ;)

I have just switched to her new make up, and like it so much. hope that doesn't change. best I have ever used.

Korben‏@whiskynine

@CarolineHirons Liz Earle & Kim Buckland both resigned as directors on 23-Sep-12. Revenue fell 20% & £1.2m loss last yr - related?

Korben‏@whiskynine

@CarolineHirons Liz Earle & Kim Buckland both resigned as directors on 23-Sep-12. Revenue fell 20% & £1.2m loss last yr - related?

Wow I'm surprised at the loss they made!! But bearing in mind our financial climate it shouldn't really be a surprise, as we're all feeling the pinch and tightening our belt.

Korben‏@whiskynine

It was announced in May that Kim was leaving in the autumn.

I put up the news months ago that Avon was circling the drain. L'Oreal and Coty had been moving to buy it on the cheap.

I don't like the woman, eyes like a shark. The products don't agree with my roseaca.

Liz Earle made in China coming soon.

My daughter just told me about this, after reading something on her twitter feed. Apparently the company is adamant she stepped down, but her daughter wrote something on a Facebook page about not being ale to believe her mother was sacked by her own company, but her post was deleted. Anyone know the juicy gossip on this please?

It's not her own company anymore though - it's quite common for owners to be got rid of when a company is bought out.

Liz Earle is very important to the economy of the IW I have several friends that work for them and rumours have been circulating about the redundancy since the summer. The Avon sale wasn't popular, product quality reduced and prices increased.

I personally used to love the range but the quality of c & p has gone through the floor. When I asked somebody in a le shop (sloane sq) they denied the formulation had changed. The eye bright is different too used to smell herbal now just smells of witch hazel. It's sad that this has happened I guess thats the price you pay when you sell out!

This is a blow. It explains why Liz hasn't been available for the qvc shows for a while. I hadn't realised that Kim had gone either. It's time for someone to speak up and tell us what's going on and who's running the show. I'm stocked up with loads of stuff and customer service is still fantastic but now I'm worried about future quality. I was on the brink of buying a men's kit from them but I don't want to give someone a gift that's suddenly going to look like a down market range if they want to repurchase. Help.

Latest posts

Back