Liz Earle Nourishing Body Oil Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's any consolation I received an email from LE to say that they're revamping the bodycare line and are working on a new product called Cleanse And Body Polish. They wanted input from customers on possible designs for the packaging. After all the focus on make-up over the last year, I'd like them to get back to focusing on the skincare. A really good, effective and natural deodorant would be useful.

Welcome jack frost. Not a happy LEL at the thought of revamping the products. I hope this isn't the slippery slope.

Nailprincess - there are more essential oils in it now. The bottle now states 10 where before it was 7.

If I honest, I prefer the original smell, but the new one is still ok.

Well I didn't know about the Orange Flower Body Wash! I haven't bought one for over a year because I kept finding them in my stash. Not sure I like the sound of this, I've only just stopped muttering under my breath about them taking the almond milk out of the C&P!

Jude xx

I remember in the days before the avon take over, there used to be chat nights on the LE website, and Caroline or Andrea used to come on and chat and ask what new products customers would like to see. I remember suggesting an orange flower body scrub, superskin body wash and hand cream.

Just had an e mail from LE(not personally) that the prices are going up, slightly, from March 1st.
So if you buy direct from the website ,now's the time to stock up, and its free P&P on all orders

price rises and changing formulations. Not happy.

Last edited:
Wonder if it will be like every other hair oil I've tried and contain silicone? Not that I've anything against silicone as it seems to work well for my hair. It just seems that they all do the same thing for my hair. Having said that, I'm looking forward to the Garnier argan one as I like the body oil version.

FWIW, for my hair, the best so far have been the Proclaim afro hair oils at Sally. No silicone, just a blend of oils. My hair isn't as soft as a silicone-based, but definitely feels more nourished after a blow dry or two.

Latest posts

Back