Liz Earle Nourishing Body Oil Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Morroccan Oil gets my vote every time! A little pricey but on my over processed hair it has worked miracles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my second purchase of Amargan. I think I originally bought because of good reviews on Amazon. I don't know if it is different to Moroccan Oil but I use it before I use straighteners (only use them a couple of times a week) and it really does work wonders on my coarse extremely frizzy hair. A little goes a long way. However, I have also use Bio-oil for the same purpose and it works too.

There is a press launch this afternoon of 2 new LE items being launched in the spring. One will probably be the hair oil I wonder what the other will be?

There is a press launch this afternoon of 2 new LE items being launched in the spring. One will probably be the hair oil I wonder what the other will be?

The two new products are the Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil, and a new fragrance, Botanical Essence Number 100, so-called as it's being launched to celebrate 100 years of the Chelsea Flower show. Some blogs are already mentioning it. Wish they'd get on and launch a men's fragrance already!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie by the way!

Thanks Jack Frost :wave: and welcome. Shame it wasn't a new body product though.

If it's any consolation I received an email from LE to say that they're revamping the bodycare line and are working on a new product called Cleanse And Body Polish. They wanted input from customers on possible designs for the packaging. After all the focus on make-up over the last year, I'd like them to get back to focusing on the skincare. A really good, effective and natural deodorant would be useful.

If it's any consolation I received an email from LE to say that they're revamping the bodycare line and are working on a new product called Cleanse And Body Polish. They wanted input from customers on possible designs for the packaging. After all the focus on make-up over the last year, I'd like them to get back to focusing on the skincare. A really good, effective and natural deodorant would be useful.

Revamping sounds ominous!

Not sure if I like the sound of this !!!

They have already changed the Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash, fingers crossed they leave the Nourishing Botanical Body Cream alone - as it's my favourite body cream.

Thanks for the heads up Jack Frost and welcome.

Latest posts

Back