Liz Earle Make Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janette

Registered Shopper
I'm quite surprised that there are no LE makeup programmes in the run up to Christmas. There are only 7 LE makeup items on the QVC website. Does anyone have information as to whether their makeup range is being dropped by QVC?

A lot of liz Earle make up was in the clearance I don't think it was a success at Q

Yes I agree, I don't think the make up range was a great success on Q, IMO it was no better than any decent high street brand and was expensive for what it was :down:

I'm quite surprised that there are no LE makeup programmes in the run up to Christmas. There are only 7 LE makeup items on the QVC website. Does anyone have information as to whether their makeup range is being dropped by QVC?

Customer services or the Twitter staff will probably let you know if you ask them. I tweeted them to ask if they were dropping Bellapierre cosmetics a while ago when I noticed the lack of shows and products on the web, and they confirmed they were dropping the brand.

Most of Bellapierre has been landing in your local TKMaxx for a very long time now.

Liz Earle makeup, we have the full stand in Boots Belfast. It justs quite boring, nothing to make you want to rush to try something. The colours could be No7. The makeup brushes are very good though, I bought the blusher brush and am really impressed.

The LE website currently has free delivery on all orders until midnight tonight.
They've got some lovely Christmas gifts.
Small Christmas decorations containing either C & P, Nail Varnish or Lipstick.
The nail varnish sets are only £7.50 each and you still get a free gift with every order.

I've ordered a couple of sets this morning as stocking fillers.

http://uk.lizearle.com/christmas-gifts-sumptuous-stocking-fillers?nav-col

It is made by Avon so make-up will be same quality. I have tried some Avon foundations and eyeliners and they are great.

Thank you for contacting QVC.

We are not aware of discontinuing our Liz Earle Makeup range, we are currently awaiting further stock, which will hopefully arrive in the near future. As for the Makeup shows, we can only view 4 weeks in advance on our TV Guide. We do have 3 skin care shows for 10th, 11th and 12th November, but so far the Makeup shows haven't been included.

I hope this puts your mind at rest, and please be assured, if any announcements are made regarding the discontinuation of any of our products, we will be more than happy to share this information with our customers.

If I can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes

I have some LE makeup & I like the eye shadows and cream blush. I am not so keen on the mascara & the lip glosses are OK but I prefer Bobbi Brown.I have an eye shadow brush & it is fab.There is just so much out there to choose from I now tend to stick to my tried & tested!

remember that Liz Earl sold out to Avon so perhaps that's why it's not getting the same amount of airing on QVC. I stopped buying it when I learned that

That is not a good sign. I thought the make up was suppose to be a capsule collection of natural colours? If they are selling well companies will keep colours and not discontinue for new shades.

I have had a look at the make-up range in my local Liz Earle store but was not very impressed. The price is up there with the likes of Clinique but the quality was nowhere near as good. The colours were very wishy washy and personally I like something with a bit more oomph! Even if I had not known about LE now being owned by Avon I would have thought something was going on because I feel these products are not particularly good quality, certainly not what LE customers are used to. I wonder how long it will be before the skincare is changed or tweaked to save money?

I found her foundation quite drying (and I am a combination skin type) - quite underwhelmed!

I love, love, love LE skincare but the make up is very plain and dull. I agree completely with nailprincess.

I know that she's sold out to Avon so I looked in their catalogue for her products but I can't see any.

Has anyone bought Liz Earle from Avon?

Latest posts

Back