Liz Earle Make Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can wear quite a few different Avon foundations, their "shell" colour is perfect for me so I stock up when they have a ridiculous offer. I tried the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint but it was dreadful on me, not just the colour but the texture felt greasy on my face.

I know that she's sold out to Avon so I looked in their catalogue for her products but I can't see any.

Has anyone bought Liz Earle from Avon?

You wont find it in the Avon catalogue in UK. At least not yet. I think it is in the Latin America catalogue. And perhaps other territories. But the deal was always to leave the UK as a stand alone business. But then these things change cos when you sell you loose control as I'm sure Liz now realises.

We've still not had any Liz Earle make-up shows and there are none listed in the QVC programme guide. Very few LE make up products also available on the QVC website. I think this make up range is due to be dropped.

Free p&p on LE website until 10th December. I get emails from them but don't buy much from them anymore or qvc except tsvs occasionally. The IBST will be on my Christmas list though! Love that! The makeup looks boring to me too & overpriced much like no.7 is! The creme blushes look nice but one from MUA would probably be just as good! :mysmilie_19:

We have busy LE counter in Boots Belfast city centre. The makeup side is always empty, there is nothing to grab your attention. Now I will say I did buy the blusher brush and it is fantastic, very very very very impressed. None of the other brushes have grabbed me, but then I have loads anyway.

Latest posts

Back