Liz Earle 'Fine Fragrance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it sort of reminds me of Miss Dior and a little similar to Clarins, eau dynisamante cologne.

Interesting you thought of the same perfumes. It's lasted on me all day so it's a good quality one. :) It's a lovely perfume, but I'll still be wearing my pink sugar/egyptian musk blended perfume for when I want to attract attention..:blush::wink2: It's sweet like Angel...*goes off to spray lots of pink musk on over LE*

I also got mine this morning but am not sure about it yet, it definately isnt overpowering, quite a strong citrussy smell when I first sprayed it but it doesnt remind me of Instant Boost Skin Tonic or any of the other LE products.

Thought it was a waste of time them sending out a card advising me it was coming soon when I had already ordered it :tongue2:

Interesting you thought of the same perfumes. It's lasted on me all day so it's a good quality one. :) It's a lovely perfume, but I'll still be wearing my pink sugar/egyptian musk blended perfume for when I want to attract attention..:blush::wink2: It's sweet like Angel...*goes off to spray lots of pink musk on over LE*

OOOH Piecan where do you get that fragrance from it sounds like my kinda smell :?:

Well I've given in and ordered so I hope I like it though I suppose there's always the option of sending it back.

Interesting that peeps are comparing it to Eau Dynamisante, cos I like that. Just recently bought a big new bottle of it though, so if the LE is very similar I won't be buying it for a while, and maybe not at all if it runs more expensive.

OOOH Piecan where do you get that fragrance from it sounds like my kinda smell :?:

I get it made up specially by this lady...http://www.pittstreetsoap.com/Home.html and ask for 2/3rds Pink Sugar and 1/3rd Egyptian Musk...but don't tell everyone! Had a bloke follow me and my friends to our table smelling the scent to find out what it was and who was wearing it! It often gets commented on.

We are talking Miss Dior here, aren't we? Rather than Miss Dior Cherie?

Sounds interesting, but I've spent so much on expensive perfume recently, I couldn't justify buying the LE for months.

I like Miss Dior but cannot stand Eau de Dynamisante so that solves that one for me.

its amazing how we all smell"smells" differently isn't it?! to me it smells nothing like Eau de D....I too don't like it, but having now worn the LE for a day I can honestly say I LOVE IT!!!....it still reminds me of L'air du temps me thinks though:flower:

Mine came yesterday. I quite agree with people who say it reminds them of Clarins Eau de Dynamisante but it also reminds me of Verbenas of Provence which is made by Jo Malone. I love it!

I get it made up specially by this lady...http://www.pittstreetsoap.com/Home.html and ask for 2/3rds Pink Sugar and 1/3rd Egyptian Musk...but don't tell everyone! Had a bloke follow me and my friends to our table smelling the scent to find out what it was and who was wearing it! It often gets commented on.

I love Pink Sugar, wear it all the time unless I'm going somewhere really grown-up, when I tend to wear Shalimar.. When I was in the U.K. last week, several people asked for the name of it and I was followed round Royal Quays by a lady who couldn't get enough of it! It's an interesting thought to have it mixed with other scents.

its amazing how we all smell"smells" differently isn't it?! to me it smells nothing like Eau de D....I too don't like it, but having now worn the LE for a day I can honestly say I LOVE IT!!!....it still reminds me of L'air du temps me thinks though:flower:

Oh no L'air du temps turns nasty on me.

Its alright I have ordered a bottle of Sikkim from Directcosmetics to calm my nerves.

Does anyone remember the herby/citrusy Estee Lauder fragrance that was similar to Clarins ED? I haven't tried the LE (and am miles from the nearest counter!), but would love to know if there are similarities as I've been looking for the EL for years.

I wish I could remember the name. Old age doesn't come alone...

There was Alliage(sp) or Private Collection as it was called. Both I would say fit the citrus herbal group.

Private Collection is still around but usually hidden behind the counter but Alliage long gone.

Oh they've got one called Cupcake!!! Unfortunately there is no scent description. Anyone tried it / knows what it smells like? Am guessing it's got vanilla in it ...

Oh they've got one called Cupcake!!! Unfortunately there is no scent description. Anyone tried it / knows what it smells like? Am guessing it's got vanilla in it ...

I'm sure it has vanilla in it. If you email Paulette under the contact details she's very helpful and quick and will give you the description of it. There's also a forum..
http://forums.delphiforums.com/soapworks/start

Today I'm wearing LE over the top of Egyptian Musk body lotion which smells very nice.

Latest posts

Back