Liz Earle 'Fine Fragrance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:FUME: I pre-ordered mine on the very first date it was possible and havent received mine yet

I WANT it and I WANT it NOW :FUME:

I think the postie is avoiding our house at the moment as I am awaiting at least 6 or more parcels ( not QVC) and havent taken receipt of any

:hi:received my this morning...cant put my finger on it but def reminds me of a fragrance around a long time ago, quite floral to start with but then longer its on more "heavy" if that makes sense! ordered direct from LE and I also got a lovely xmas box travel sizes of cp, moisturiser, skin boost, cloth, hand repair and gold shimmer....well happy (I had also ordered the winter skin offer as well} fantastic customer service.

I hope your parcels arrive soon Jabba, I know how frustrating it is when you are looking forward to receiving something and that's generally the one that takes the longest to come! I'm waiting on two Laura Geller items ordered a week ago sent Royal Mail and really need the one now, yet the Liz Earle fragrance sent RM too got here in 2 days,luck of the draw, who knows? Anyway, hope you love the LE when it arrives!

:FUME: I pre-ordered mine on the very first date it was possible and havent received mine yet

I WANT it and I WANT it NOW :FUME:

I think the postie is avoiding our house at the moment as I am awaiting at least 6 or more parcels ( not QVC) and havent taken receipt of any

6 parcels Jabba??? Six??? 6????

Postie is probably in traction. :giggle:

:hi:received my this morning...cant put my finger on it but def reminds me of a fragrance around a long time ago, quite floral to start with but then longer its on more "heavy" if that makes sense! ordered direct from LE and I also got a lovely xmas box travel sizes of cp, moisturiser, skin boost, cloth, hand repair and gold shimmer....well happy (I had also ordered the winter skin offer as well} fantastic customer service.

Have you smelt Clarins Eau Dynamisante?!:giggle: I hope someone who knows the fragrance can have a sniff of LE and tell me if it's just me, it's driving me mad! :grin:

By the way I want matching body cream!! I've been banging on about wanting scented body cream for some time (previously in orange flower wash) so it would be disappointing not to get it in this scent now she actually has a perfume.

Hi Pecan, no I havent, but the fragrance is definately reminding me of a "long ago" perfume, many years ago I was a "saturday girl" at Boots and worked on the perfume counter and its definately taking me back to this time...actually having said that I think it could be NinaRicci L'air du Temps any other suggestions gratefully received:flower:

Have you smelt Clarins Eau Dynamisante?!:giggle: I hope someone who knows the fragrance can have a sniff of LE and tell me if it's just me, it's driving me mad! :grin:

By the way I want matching body cream!! I've been banging on about wanting scented body cream for some time (previously in orange flower wash) so it would be disappointing not to get it in this scent now she actually has a perfume.

Piecan, I will try the Clarins fragrance in my local Debenhams tomorrow and compare with LE on the other wrist! Is the Clarins one less expensive, as I'm using LE every day now as I love it and 50 mls isn't going to last long at my rate of wafting?

Patience may be a virtue - but it's not one of mine!

Hi :hi:,
I pre-ordered mine as soon as it was possible to do so and I am still waiting. I got a dispatch email yesterday saying it had been sent by priority service. I hope it comes today, as I am an impatient soul and so I will be very disappointed if it doesn't arrive. I never get RM deliveries until after lunch and my courier has usually been by now, so I don't think he will be bringing it!
:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Yes it does a bit, just went and washed my hands with it.

Looby I know what you mean about L'air du temps. I thought Miss Dior at first but now definitely Clarins. It does smell like Liz Earle products..like a mix of the orange wash, skin tonic and it does warm up on the skin. When I first sprayed it I could smell the lemon in it immediately and the scent was a bit sharp but then it quickly warmed up to be as you said a heavier scent but still floral.

Piecan, I will try the Clarins fragrance in my local Debenhams tomorrow and compare with LE on the other wrist! Is the Clarins one less expensive, as I'm using LE every day now as I love it and 50 mls isn't going to last long at my rate of wafting?

Thanks Pandora! Clarins Eau Dynamisante is cheaper, £25 for 100ml although don't know if it's actually a perfume or a cologne or something?
I'm not going to be able to afford to swamp myself in this fragrance every day either, that's why I love to have a matching body cream to extend the fragrance. I have a large supply of perfumes from a US lady who does copies (good ones) and makes matching body creams, can't imagine she'll get hold of this scent.

I received my LE order a few minutes ago. The first thing I did was spray the scent on my wrist. My instant reaction was "OMG!" I can't describe what it smells like. There is citrus, but there are also other equally dominant notes and all hit you at once. Then, they evolve into different directions. This is fine perfume and I adore it.

It is peculiar (not as 'universal' as one would think and as Tova is) and I am not sure it would suit everyone. Please do a test first.

I also received a sachet of the new lip/eye serum. If you would like to try it, please pm me.

:flower: xxx

Very well said PAL. I got my publicity card today and was really excited as I presumed it would be a scratch thingy, but no, mere text telling me things I already new: waste of paper! I was really disappointed!

LE's team posted this on their facebook page this morning:

Hi Everyone,

So pleased to hear that you’re as excited as we are about the launch of our first fine fragrance and it has been wonderful to read the feedback from those of you that have already tried it – thank you to everyone!
We noticed that some of you are disappointed that you didnt receive a ‘peel off’ or ‘scratch and sniff’ type sample of the fragrance on the mailer that we sent you. We just wanted to let you know that we did look into this, but unfortunately it didn’t give a true representation of the fragrance. For those of you that would like to smell Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 1 we are pleased to let you know that we will have 2ml samples available by mid November, and we will be including these in orders from that date (subject to stock availability). As always, we’ll keep you posted!

I really like it!

Hi :hi:,
My fragrance arrived today and I tried it straight away. It is lovely - a bit too citrussy when first sprayed, but mellows on the body to a gorgeous smell. Floral and a bit spicy at the same time, I think. Mine is a Christmas present from my OH, so it will have to be wrapped up and sent to Santa now, of course. Yet another reason to look forward to Christmas......
:rock::rock::rock:

Yay mine arrived today also plint ( handed directly into OHs hands by fecking postie, along with my Clarisonic, the tresonic sp? I ordered as a stocking filler and some Nails Inc polishes)

Anyhow on first spray it reminded me very much of Chanel Crystalle, then it mellows on the skin and it sort of reminds me of Miss Dior and a little similar to Clarins, eau dynisamante cologne.

It is so obvious that a trained nose has blended this perfume and so far I really really like it, it is definately a classic fragrance. The real test will be at work tomorrow when I dont wander in, in a cloud of my beloved Thierry Mugler Angel

Latest posts

Back