Liz Earle 'Fine Fragrance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't get me started on the 70s:wave2:The best decade ever.
Calico, we used to cut our jeans (do you remember Loons?) up the side and put in the biggest bits of material ever!! lol:flower:
Talking of perfume, does anyone remember Aqua Manda? It was wonderful, a 2 coloured liquid that was a citrusy smell:flower:

Lol rozzy! I was trying to remember what they were called - thanks!
We used to put paisley fabrics and crushed velvet in ours. I used to trail about in those, my cheesecloth tops, love-beads and desert boots yay!:rock:

Oh...and the stinky afghan :hi:

Hubby is going to the LE shop for me tomorrow to get mine..hope I like it.

Piecan it might be worth ordering from Liz Earle's website, I placed a pre-order for the fragrance a couple of weeks ago after smelling it at a John Lewis counter and it arrived in the post yesterday together with a free Try-me kit woth £17.25 as a thank-you! The fragrance is lovely, nothing like anything else I have, I'm sure you'll love it...even my hubby said it smelt gorgeous!!!!

DOH! Too late he's already bought it and got a free sample of the foot scrub. Never mind can have a sniff of it later.

Even if it is on QVC you would still be better getting it from LE direct as the P&P is cheaper and you get a freebie with your order

True, BB. LE tends to also include free gifts ('try me' kits) with orders, every now and then, which is a great bonus in itself.

Yes you can I posted already about LE refund policy, they even send you a prepaid label so you can return it

Returns and Refund policy

Should you purchase any goods from Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare that you are not entirely satisfied with or that do not achieve the desired results, we will gladly exchange them or offer a full refund.

In this instance, please call our Customer Care line on 01983 813999 or email [email protected] and we can provide you with our Freepost returns address information to enable you to return the products to us at no charge to yourself.

I've tried to return/exchange things to LE twice - once when I had a bad reaction, and the second time when something was off - and each time they were really unhelpful, just kept giving me the same spiel so I ended up tossing said items into the bin as I was getting nowhere fast. They are VERY helpful when you want to buy something though.

Got my fragrance! On first squirt I smelt lemons and it was familiar I thought Dior but after it settled I thought it was very nice but still familiar... reminds me of a lemon version of Clarins Eau Dynamisante.

Got a response to my email requesting a sample - " 2ml samples of the fragrance will be available for inclusion with orders from Mid November.
If you purchase any item from Liz Earle Naturally Active Beauty and you are not completely satisfied, you may return it for a full refund.
If you would like us to notify you when samples are available for inclusion with orders, please let us know."
So it looks like I will have to buy something else in order to get a sample of the fragrance? I really don't understand why they didn't make the publicity material a sctratch & sniff thing. Surely, not many people will buy it without knowing what it smells like?

Whatever it smells like it's going to cost £39.50 for the 50ml Eau de Parfum spray according to the latest info that I got sent from LE.

Jan

Has anyone else bought got it yet? Really interested to know if you think it smells a bit like clarins eau dynamisante too.

I think it's 25%off ( I bought a few bits at once and didnt work it out separately)

Thanks for that jellybaby. That's a good discount.

I got an email to say mine has been despatched. I can't wait. I hope I like it, after all the wait !!!

Got a response to my email requesting a sample - " 2ml samples of the fragrance will be available for inclusion with orders from Mid November.
If you purchase any item from Liz Earle Naturally Active Beauty and you are not completely satisfied, you may return it for a full refund.
If you would like us to notify you when samples are available for inclusion with orders, please let us know."
So it looks like I will have to buy something else in order to get a sample of the fragrance? I really don't understand why they didn't make the publicity material a sctratch & sniff thing. Surely, not many people will buy it without knowing what it smells like?

Very well said PAL. I got my publicity card today and was really excited as I presumed it would be a scratch thingy, but no, mere text telling me things I already new: waste of paper! I was really disappointed!

Very well said PAL. I got my publicity card today and was really excited as I presumed it would be a scratch thingy, but no, mere text telling me things I already new: waste of paper! I was really disappointed!

So glad it was not just me...I ripped the envelope open as I am not into heavy perfumes so was hoping for a quick sniff of this one before parting with my money. So silly not to add the sniff bit!

So glad it was not just me...I ripped the envelope open as I am not into heavy perfumes so was hoping for a quick sniff of this one before parting with my money. So silly not to add the sniff bit!

I did that too! I couldn't believe it was just a card and was shaking the envelope in case a sample had come detached! It was a risk to buy it without smelling it first, but luckily I do really like it. :)

Latest posts

Back