Lisa Brash Quits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speed Auction TV is broadcast live 12 hours every Monday and Tuesday between 1.30pm and 1.30am.

Wednesdays to Sundays between 0745 and 0130.

I do know that, but as she was on monday, and you corrected it on tuesday, I just find it quite picky. If you corrected it before her shift, fine, but not after...

What is Lisa doing on speedauctiontv this morning?

She was on between 6.30pm and 10pm last night, but did she have to be on between 11.30am and 3pm?
No. She can not. Fact.

Was Andy Oliver meant to be on?

I know she was on yesterday, but it wasn't long ago she made it quite clear she was leaving.. something to do with an Art Gallery?
Just wish she would make up her mind it seems as if she is messing us all around (especially those at Sit-Up) I do quite like her though and she makes the DIRE Speed Auction watchable.

What is Lisa doing on speedauctiontv this morning?

She was on between 6.30pm and 10pm last night, but did she have to be on between 11.30am and 3pm?
No. She can not. Fact.

Was Andy Oliver meant to be on?

Modjo AKA Hateyou. If you don't like it. Don't watch it.

I know she was on yesterday, but it wasn't long ago she made it quite clear she was leaving.. something to do with an Art Gallery?
Just wish she would make up her mind it seems as if she is messing us all around (especially those at Sit-Up) I do quite like her though and she makes the DIRE Speed Auction watchable.

I'll say(!) What does "dire" mean?

She is enjoying the art gallery job so she will not be back full time from what I gather she is doing cover slots possibly one week a month she must really enjoy Speed Auction as it's a 7 hour trip on the coach from Newcastle.

Nice to hear of someone who enjoys the jobs they do she has really grown on me since I first watched her her infrequent appearances will be a joy to watch.

She is enjoying the art gallery job so she will not be back full time from what I gather she is doing cover slots possibly one week a month she must really enjoy Speed Auction as it's a 7 hour trip on the coach from Newcastle.

Nice to hear of someone who enjoys the jobs they do she has really grown on me since I first watched her her infrequent appearances will be a joy to watch.

Agreed Steve! She just maybe shouldn't have made such a fuss on leaving if she is still going to be presenting regular fixed slots.

The channel in general though needs a complete overhaul looking very cheap. And "dire" means dreadful! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll say(!) What does "dire" mean?

It means "look it up in a dictionary".

A dictionary is a special book (or website to you young 'uns) that you can use to look up the meanings of words you don't know.

Glad to help :happy:

Latest posts

Back