Links of London TSV 20/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What gets me is that you have to pay to have it restrung every so often. This is why I avoid anything elestic other than my knickers.

There`s loads of people on Q`s facebook page singing ts praises. Maybe Q have asked DF to get her cronies to bump it up a bit ?

There`s loads of people on Q`s facebook page singing ts praises. Maybe Q have asked DF to get her cronies to bump it up a bit ?

Vienna there are times when I say "is it just me" as I seem to be totally out of step with everything I hear via FB/Twitter.

What is it I am missing regarding DBF that her followers find so endearing that they are prepared to turn a blind eye to her shanigians.

Vienna there are times when I say "is it just me" as I seem to be totally out of step with everything I hear via FB/Twitter.

What is it I am missing regarding DBF that her followers find so endearing that they are prepared to turn a blind eye to her shanigians.

Be blowed if I know LATI. It baffles me too.

I think it's just part of the natural human instinct to need to belong to some group or other and she is very good at sucking people in to her patter.

I just don't "get" Links of London.

Last edited:
I do like LOL jewellery but, aster being stung by the last tsv, which hurtled it's way back, pdq, I am rather reluctant to repurchase from the range. Has anyone got the dragon bracelet and, if so, what is it like? Also, I don't appreciate QVC exclusives, at inflated QVC prices, but available to us lucky viewers, at bargain prices, which are incomparable

Haven't been tempted but the guest is talking about buying earrings (heart shaped ) for Valentines day if you have got all your Christmas pressies. !! Arrgh.......

Its the made especially for QVC which is the warning flashing red light and loud bell rings, "Beware! Beware!!" For me every time.

Come on now Debbie is the most wonderful human being in the world, how she has missed out on the Noble Peace Prize is a crying shame. If you join her clique, you get to go to QVC a lot(it seems going by the photos put up), have special live web chats with guest presenters too. And if you are really really really good she will spend £2000 on a birthday gift for you.

:sweat::sweat::sweat: Oh dear! I'm really worried now. Bought this for DD who is getting married next year as a little token of two wedding rings waiting to be officially joined. Fingers crossed and everything else.

Haven't been tempted but the guest is talking about buying earrings (heart shaped ) for Valentines day if you have got all your Christmas pressies. !! Arrgh.......

I had forgotten how much the guest annoyed me until she opened her mouth. I am not 4 nor an idiot so please don't talk to me like a pre nursery school teacher.

Latest posts

Back