Links of London Linked Necklace TSV 01/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For anybody who was interested in the Hot Diamonds Diamonds for all Seasons jewellery, buttercup, fuschia, snowdrop, daisy etc they are all in the sale at the moment. Some have matching earrings too. Free delivery on all orders.
http://www.hotdiamonds.co.uk/outlet

My necklace arrived today and I have to say that although I knew that it wasn't a large piece, I was underwhelmed when I opened the box. It has quite a fine chain and the lobster claw fastening was very small and fiddly to fasten. I'm afraid that's me done with trying Links of London, maybe other pieces that are not made for Q are better but this was a real disappointment for me and will be going back for a refund tomorrow.

I am shocked, it looked like quite a substantial piece. I would ring customer service and ask for a return label as the photo was so misleading

Same here as with other posts. Extremely underwhelmed by this piece. Packaging was scrappy. Going back for a refund.

I did think the chain looked very flimsy, almost like a childs piece of jewellery.

I have bought a few Links of London pieces as presents and have never had any quality issues. Perhaps this was made just for QVC.

After all the fuss Charlie made about buying it for his partner`s 40th birthday I wonder what she`ll think of it ?

After all the fuss Charlie made about buying it for his partner`s 40th birthday I wonder what she`ll think of it ?

I believe that as much as Jill franks uses everything and Julia is a size small!! :mysmilie_50:

If he isn't buying for this mother that is. He buys months and months in advance and then tells us at every opportunity. Does the woman never watch his shows?

I had one on waitlist - have just cancelled after reading your comments about it. Will save my money for something else!!

its dreadful.I have lots of links pieces and I wouldnt never associate this with links.its flimsy,small and nowhere near the standard of a links piece.mines going back too.

So glad I didn't bother with it. I was very tempted though. It looked really nice on the photo's. Its amazing how deceiving they can be.

I've asked for a prepaid return label and customer services have agreed to give me a full refund so I'm OK with that. I think it is poor quality even for the TSV price so not a good move on Links of London's part if they were hoping to draw in new collectors of the brand in the future. There are already two reviews from dissatisfied customers on Q's website and probably more to come! Oh well, I'm off to look for something else that I like better.

Well, mine has just arrived today. Not sure whether I like it or not tbh. I knew the interlocked links were not going to be big, but was expecting them slightly bigger. It does look pretty on but the chain has 4 different positions along to fasten it and I already have it at its longest and would not be able to wear it any shorter as it would look like a choker chain on me. Hmm, will wear it for a week and decide what to do with it. I only have a LOL sweetie bracelet to compare it too and not another necklace. I did however, look in LOL store before this arrived to see what other necklaces that they had and I noticed that they have the dreamcatcher one there which is £140!!! QVC are selling this for £75 so this to me is great value from QVC

Latest posts

Back