Lillibeth brow shaper???????????????????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sydney Starlett

Registered Shopper
Someone please explain to me? Who would take a dry razor to their dry legs with no cream/oil/foam or even water in sight and furthermore keep using the same razor blade for several months? Yet that is what they want us to do with the skin around our eyes!!!!!!!

MADNESS!

I bought those dirt cheap - a pack of three for about a fiver, I think - and it's actually not too bad, but the whole process just makes me nervous, fiddling with a razorblade around my eye area is not my idea of fun. I actually get mine threaded now.

I have these, but not for my brows since I, too, get them threaded. I use them to gently and safely remove the 'fuzz' from my cheeks. Quick and easy too. Like most things you just have to follow the instructions. And it's not so much a razor, more of a comb with teeth. Obviously you have to be careful, but I think you'd find you have to make an effort even to touch any sharp bits to your skin.

I bought something similar from T K Maxx a while ago and I found them pretty lethal..I was doing the fuzzy cheeks just below my eye and nicked the skin - still have the scar!

Hell the Superdrugs in Belfast do proper eyebrow threading for a fiver!!!! You go once a month or every two months whichever suits. Yes thank you, I'll have that one.

I have these, but not for my brows since I, too, get them threaded. I use them to gently and safely remove the 'fuzz' from my cheeks. Quick and easy too. Like most things you just have to follow the instructions. And it's not so much a razor, more of a comb with teeth. Obviously you have to be careful, but I think you'd find you have to make an effort even to touch any sharp bits to your skin.

I ordered these on Advance Order and they came this week. I have no intention of using these around my eyes but thought like you that they would be good for fuzzy cheeks - not something I ever thought Id worry about but my daughter has drummed it into me that without the fuzz your foundation lies so much better so now I notice these things everytime I look in the mirror.
.:mysmilie_503:
Having tried it last night this product is perfect for that job and less mucking about than waxing.

Lillibeth brow shaper???????????????????????

It is a great little gadget, it is great for the odd face hair that seem to sprout now and again when you get to a certain age.. I don't know how it works ...but it does, and it never leaves your skin red. They must work as they seem to be always on advanced orders....

I am having some unwanted facial hair removed by laser so have to shave beforehand. I have found this to be better than shaving for that purpose

As Im losing the facial hair battle I may invest in these for side fuzz and the likes, but theyr going no where near my eyebrows lol!! Waxing or threading only there please ;)

I ordered these on Advance Order and they came this week. I have no intention of using these around my eyes but thought like you that they would be good for fuzzy cheeks - not something I ever thought Id worry about but my daughter has drummed it into me that without the fuzz your foundation lies so much better so now I notice these things everytime I look in the mirror.
.:mysmilie_503:
Having tried it last night this product is perfect for that job and less mucking about than waxing.
My skin can't really tolerate waxing and, for this purpose, I love the shapers.

I've had peach fuzz for years so started using hubby's Mach III blades on my Venus handle dry. It worked well but he changed from Gillette to Wilkinson Sword - a hundred times better! The WS has fine wires wrapping the blade to prevent nicks. It also gives a much closer shave. A few swipes just before make-up a few times a week (if that) and the fuzz is gone, leaving babysoft skin.

I bought a pack of three of those little razor thingies for $5 in a US drugstore. They also have a fine wire wrapped around the blade but I still managed to nick myself! I'll stick with my Tweezerman's for awkward places and the WS blades for the rest of my hairy bits.

PS For anyone who's dubious about shaving their face, I've done it for years with no stubble growing back. I've also had laser for the stubborn chin sproutings that I've recently been blessed with and the only rec'd removal method for anyone having it is shaving.

I bought one from amazon £4.95 and it is fab for getting rid of fine hair and stray eyebrows, It is not like a cut throat razor and can't cut you.

I've had peach fuzz for years so started using hubby's Mach III blades on my Venus handle dry. It worked well but he changed from Gillette to Wilkinson Sword - a hundred times better! The WS has fine wires wrapping the blade to prevent nicks. It also gives a much closer shave. A few swipes just before make-up a few times a week (if that) and the fuzz is gone, leaving babysoft skin.

I bought a pack of three of those little razor thingies for $5 in a US drugstore. They also have a fine wire wrapped around the blade but I still managed to nick myself! I'll stick with my Tweezerman's for awkward places and the WS blades for the rest of my hairy bits.

PS For anyone who's dubious about shaving their face, I've done it for years with no stubble growing back. I've also had laser for the stubborn chin sproutings that I've recently been blessed with and the only rec'd removal method for anyone having it is shaving.

Well I guess the boys have been stealing our creams and cosmetics for years now so maybe it's time we started shaving - I'm going to give it a try!

I have forehead fuzz (not just fuzz either, grr) so I might give them ago for it.

I have said before on the beauty boards(US), they have been shaving with razors peach fuzz for years.

No one has ever grown a beard(its the hormones which decide the type of hair that will grow back). Normal facial wash can be used, some do it dry. Seems every few weeks is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back