Lenovo tsv 02/09/2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Anyone know if this tsv is going to be an ultrabook? Lenovo have added a new model to the range and it does get some positive reviews.

Is it Lenovo who do those fab keyboards with the separate number pad? They cost about £130 from memory. Not sure if it's them or something similar.

Thanks BarklySparbs. Am at a friend's computer and enjoying myself. I like to see things in an at-a-glance table like that. Take care. x:heart: I'm just being silly now, I know. Byeeeee

Thanks BarklySparbs. Am at a friend's computer and enjoying myself. I like to see things in an at-a-glance table like that. Take care. x:heart: I'm just being silly now, I know. Byeeeee
Your link worked well and i was pleased with the results he he. Enjoy your day he he xxx

Checked with my IT boys and Lenovo is the keyboard I lust after. I'm a fast, bash the keys kind of touch typist who prefers a laptop size keyboard.

It's as well I'm a touch typist really because I wear the letters off the keyboard eventually with my bashing lol.

Thanks Tinkerbelle for that. Will be on the lookout now! Another touch-typist here of another era. Learned on a manual, had one electric typewriter in the class and each student used it for one week - 'twas an honour! And we had to keep both feet flat on the floor, left leg ahead, or the offending leg would get a slap with the yardstick, from the ever-vigilant teacher. Aw, the good old days! ;-) x Snarly

I learnt on a manual typewriter too but we had to slide our hands under this thing that covered the keys so there was n chance of seeing where the keys were.

I used to love "hitting return" as it's now called. You could really give that lever a whack. Tap tap tap ding ... whack!

Thanks Tinkerbelle for that. Will be on the lookout now! Another touch-typist here of another era. Learned on a manual, had one electric typewriter in the class and each student used it for one week - 'twas an honour! And we had to keep both feet flat on the floor, left leg ahead, or the offending leg would get a slap with the yardstick, from the ever-vigilant teacher. Aw, the good old days! ;-) x Snarly

I learnt on a manual typewriter too but we had to slide our hands under this thing that covered the keys so there was n chance of seeing where the keys were.

I used to love "hitting return" as it's now called. You could really give that lever a whack. Tap tap tap ding ... whack!

Wow that brings back memories of my typing classes!! This is very odd, but my typing teacher randomly popped into my head yesterday -28 years on...I too used to love the old manual machines.

All together now girls "asdfg space colon lkjh space" ooh no colon on here, how things have changed!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back