Leighton Denny TSV 6/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is currently showing on website at full QVC price, no sign of TSV price!! Hope no-one gets caught out!

That is one borring TSV seems he isn't trying very hard anymore, just knows that people are going to buy regardless of the contents. I won't be buying

Is that Supermodel again?! So tired of Supermodel in Leighton Denny and Porchester Sq in Nails Inc!

Apart from the supermodel and the red one I quite like all of them. I might even be tempted.... Oh hell, it's only a few days after the LG one......:sweat:

Is that Supermodel again?! So tired of Supermodel in Leighton Denny and Porchester Sq in Nails Inc!

I've got 3 bottles of it now plus I have the polish remover and lip/nail balm, so I won't bother placing an order.

According to CS the colours are Anytime Anyplace (think it's the light beige colour), Lookie likey (pink), Surf (palest colour), Curtain Call (possibly darker beige/browny one), Clockwork Orange(orange one), Statement maker is a new colour l think.

Although I like all the colours, I won't be going for it. I can never get LD polishes to stay on my nails (I haven't tried that over my RCM yet, though), and I've found the Cuti-lips (like several of Leighton's products) aggravate my asthma. I do rate his crystal files, though. And his nail polish remover.

I am a fairly new convert to nail colours and have love my RCM.
I have found TKMAX to be a really good place to buy both LD , Opi and Nails Inc polish.
I sent my LD back and brought 3 times as many bottles in there.
The pound shop has also had some great value Opi and less well know polishes.
I now watch Q for ideas and shop else where.

Anytime anyplace is my all time favourite nude colour but hasn't been available for a long time. I don't want the whole kit for one polish though so will have to watch eBay.

Not for me either, I bought the LD TSC on Super Sunday which will do me fine for a while

Will be watching tonight to see how much it is, but will be surprised if I make an order.

Latest posts

Back