Leighton Denny tsv 2/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to Leighton's Facebook page the tsv will be on 3 Ez pays, making it even more tempting, I am going to wait until I can see a live presentation to see if I really do like all the colours as really don't need anymore nail varnish!

Same here! I am even returning the extra polish storage box I bought to stop myself buying more! I have enough glitters, top coats and plenty of choice in the shades I wear - enough is enough, ha ha!

Can I be nosey and ask what shades you got yesterday? Did you go for click click, flash flash ? I do like the new Hollywood shades

Can I be nosey and ask what shades you got yesterday? Did you go for click click, flash flash ? I do like the new Hollywood shades

Of course you can! I got, from left to right:
Miss Behavin' (navy)
Emerald City
I'm so soiree (dark teal)
Picture Perfect

ForumRunner_20141201_214623.jpg

Where I went didn't have the Hollywood Collection but I found the sparkly green (Emerald City) and thought it was very close!

I will try soon and see what they're like. I still have John Lewis vouchers to spend so I could always pick up some of the HC, but I really, really shouldn't buy any more. Really! (Trying to convince myself!!)

Yes, it's very dark, it's lovely. I took along the Ciate shades that I am obsessed with to try and match them. I managed to match two out of three (the two blues) so am still on the look out for a deep wine. Am not going to stay up for the TSV. I haven't switched the tv on at all this evening. I wonder if I'll stick to my guns?! Are you still swaying? !

Think I will go for it,although I wont be staying up to watch, will have a look at the repeats early morning before I leave for work, like the look of the colour that Ali Y is wearing tonight that is clearly one of them, wonder how many coats she has used to get that coverage. Just wish I had nice nails to paint in the first place :sad::sad:

Help -I do not need more polish !!! I even went through my stash last night looking for a dupe for the purple pink colour and had at least 6 in a similar palate -have painted what looked the closest on in an attempt to not make a purchase tomorrow .......

Help -I do not need more polish !!! I even went through my stash last night looking for a dupe for the purple pink colour and had at least 6 in a similar palate -have painted what looked the closest on in an attempt to not make a purchase tomorrow .......

I'm with you all the way SA!! Stay strong girl, you can do it ;-) lol

I love the darkest colour. Vamp is a favourite of mine and if this is darker but not as dark as maneater it's for me.

I could not resist, and ordered mine, he had only applied three of the colours and I wanted it,decided I don't have any colours that are similar to these, honest I havent!! :mysmilie_50:

Ha ha! I just caught the presentation too and definitely don't want/need it. Had better turn off now I think! Enjoy when it arrives :)

I really like the look of this TSV, but I do most of the Leighton Denny ones. I have never bought one though.

Oh QVC "you're sad strange little men, and you have my pity" (as Woody would say)!

They've made Leighton call his TSV gold glitter polish a different name on air (I assume in case it causes offence) from "Gold Save The Queen" to "Good as Gold" WTF!

Let's hope John Lydon doesn't discover and market the secret of eternal yoof as the QVC prissy PC police wouldn't be able to cope! Anyone find "Gold Save the Queen" in anyway offensive? Never mind second guessing how others might see it, seriously is it a problem?

Latest posts

Back