Leighton Denny tsv 2/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton Denny sets on offer at achica at the moment.

If anyone is new to achica and wants referring let me know as we then get £10 credit each.

I forgot to say, lots of LD sets in TKM today. Glitzy bags with about 5 polishes in. Think they may have been around £29, which is probably like a TSV.

I cheekily tweeted Nina yesterday evening but no response :-( Is there anything on Q or LD Facebook pages?

I've not been able to find anything about this, seems no-one knows. It's the same with the upcoming Mally TSV, not a single hint or whisper!

Just switched the tv on in the kitchen and happened to catch the end of LD's Light & Dark presentation. He said there will be a tease very soon on his social media pages, and Ali said that Jill or Jilly would be wearing 2 of the shades in the next hour :mysmilie_59: Wooh! Am going to be watching eagle eyed!!

I could only spot a sort of pale beige on Jilly, maybe with a bit of glitter on too? I wish SCW or Autumn would respond as to whether they are looking for this or not! I don't ask for much ;-)

Sorry been really busy so haven't had any time to be looking for Tsv's atm :(

It seems Mr Denny has been able to keep this TSV top secret, even from the best super slueths. I always come here for advance notice but I will try to trawl FBook and Twitter, hopefully have more luck. I should be able to wait 3 more days, but the curiousity is wrecking me!

Latest posts

Back