Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that usually only happens if the main tsv hasnt sold out

Oh, is that right? You would know better than I. He did say he would try to get some though so maybe, unusually, he's going to get some more made especially as he's seen how popular they've been?

Oh, is that right? You would know better than I. He did say he would try to get some though so maybe, unusually, he's going to get some more made especially as he's seen how popular they've been?

Yes Leighton did say he is going to try and get extra made of the various drops to sell individually seen so many have told him they missed out!

I wonder whether they factor in a few cancelled auto deliveries, £140 on nail products in a year will have a few people having a moment of common sense and they'll ring to cancel (I have never had such a moment of common sense!). I bet most people fancy the summer drop with the foot file thingy but they might cancel after that I suppose.

I wonder whether they factor in a few cancelled auto deliveries, £140 on nail products in a year will have a few people having a moment of common sense and they'll ring to cancel (I have never had such a moment of common sense!). I bet most people fancy the summer drop with the foot file thingy but they might cancel after that I suppose.

Ha ha! Common sense in short supply here too! I blame the nail varnish fumes!

Sorry if I've missed it, but does anyone know what is happening with Leighton?

See posts 72 and 78 on the previous page - Leighton is going to step back from presenting on QVC and Nina is taking over so he can concentrate on product development.

I've ordered the foot file set which is an advanced order. I'm sorry Leighton won't be around. And not sure if it's a good move. He is the face of the brand and I enjoy watching and listening to him so shall definitely miss him. I go to a spa and his products were sold there. I was really pleased when, one time I visited, I didn't know that he was a guest of the spa and was doing an evening talk with questions from the audience. I was shocked when I returned to the spa another time to find that his products were no longer stocked, having been replaced by OPI.

I'd be interested to read your opinion of the foot file when you use it Miss Ellie, I don't know whether I'll keep one from the Summer autodelivery drop or give it as a present.

Thinking about Nails Inc, the founder Thea Green only appeared for a few of the early shows before Helen took over as the brand ambassador. It hasn't held Nails Inc back.

I would not be suprised if this is the begining of the end for the brand on QVC.

I would love to be invisible at the behind the scenes meetings, and overhear what is being discussed, as i don't believe qvc uk is as happy as they make out.

Has anyone noticed the lack of guest presenters from old who seem no longer to feature.? We the customers are never told reasons.

I also have a theory that some companies drop qvc as they become more successful, but i could be wrong..

We don't see so much of cid cosmetics, or people like michael diceserie [sp]. These are only 2 examples.

I would love to be invisible at the behind the scenes meetings, and overhear what is being discussed, as i don't believe qvc uk is as happy as they make out.

Has anyone noticed the lack of guest presenters from old who seem no longer to feature.? We the customers are never told reasons.

I also have a theory that some companies drop qvc as they become more successful, but i could be wrong..

We don't see so much of cid cosmetics, or people like michael diceserie [sp]. These are only 2 examples.

michael diceserie [sp] kept becoming ill & finally decided not to come over any more so they stopped the shows & New cid cosmetics is still there but the other month Mikey announced on air that he is leaving the company so they are trying to find some new ones to do it as there is more new coming

I'd be interested to read your opinion of the foot file when you use it Miss Ellie, I don't know whether I'll keep one from the Summer autodelivery drop or give it as a present.

Thinking about Nails Inc, the founder Thea Green only appeared for a few of the early shows before Helen took over as the brand ambassador. It hasn't held Nails Inc back.
I love the foot set, I've had terrible trouble with a couple of areas on one foot.The first problem was on the side of one of the smaller toes that developed a hard fold on it's side and the other was a couple of deep vs on my heal. I live in trainers. I don't get my feet out normally but have started going swimming once a week. I was able to get my feet ready for swimming and the soul pleasure cream was delightful. It left my feet feeling refreshed and the feeling stayed for sometime. My only advice would be don't go like a bull in a china shop with any files/smoothers. When I used my for the first time. My feet were damp as advised and I went to hard and caused a lot of discomfort. Hope that helps

Leighton's last shows will be the anniversary shows in June but this is the last TSV he is presenting. After June it will be Nina doing the shows. He has also said on FB that is is unlikely that Sun Believable will be back on QVC.

Ohh, did he say why Sazza?
It seems very strange to me. On some beauty shows, he came on just to present Sun Believable so it must have been a decent seller in its own right I would have thought?

[/B]

Ohh, did he say why Sazza?
It seems very strange to me. On some beauty shows, he came on just to present Sun Believable so it must have been a decent seller in its own right I would have thought?
I would have thought that LD came on the beauty shows for Sunbelievable in order to give the product a decent launch. This spring/summer will tell if it has been successful.

it must be hard work working for qvc..good money if the brand is popular but the hours and the pressure....

Personally I connect with particular brand guests, and as I say Leighton Denny makes the presentation for me. I too have noticed that certain people disappeared such as Joseph Esposito and Kimberley Selwood, the young woman who designed silver jewellery. Do you remember when Murano glass jewellery was on all the time? I reckon that the smaller companies cannot give QVC the discounts they want so they have no choice but to leave, never to return.

Fisticuffs behind the scenes is my first thought - The Q probably wanted more money from each item sold ...

Latest posts

Back