Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has a house in the States so maybe he's promoting the brand in America. Best of luck to him if he is.

I wondered when I heard the saved the best for last comment too. Especially glad I ordered now that I know there won't be others to have to resist throughout the year.

On an OPI show the other week they said there was 60 manicures in a bottle. Well for me that is more than a years worth and so it made me ashamed to have so many bottles stashed.

Oh gosh, DunmowDizzy .... I cringe with embarrassment when I consider the number of potential manicures I have in my polish drawer, based on 60 per bottle! I think 60 is an exaggeration, but even if it's 6, I am never going to get through them all!

Who was I kidding? I've only gone and ordered it ... and on Auto Delivery. If you don't mind, it will make me feel better if I blame you! Thanks!

I shall send a letter to your bank manager absolving you of all blame! I haven't succumbed yet.... and I say yet 'cos I do like the look of the TSV, but I do have some similar colours already. I really like the bag as well. I have noticed that a lot of Leighton's products are in clearance - not that I am tempting you Andi, or anything like that you understand, as I am not sure how many letters your bank manager would believe! I too hope Leighton is not leaving QVC.

I shall send a letter to your bank manager absolving you of all blame! I haven't succumbed yet.... and I say yet 'cos I do like the look of the TSV, but I do have some similar colours already. I really like the bag as well. I have noticed that a lot of Leighton's products are in clearance - not that I am tempting you Andi, or anything like that you understand, as I am not sure how many letters your bank manager would believe! I too hope Leighton is not leaving QVC.

Thank you for your support. It was almost negated by the temptation of other bargains you have now put under my nose but I feel that comes from a sympathetic place in you!

Thank you for your support. It was almost negated by the temptation of other bargains you have now put under my nose but I feel that comes from a sympathetic place in you!

It does - honestly. :mysmilie_11:

Those words sound like he and the brand are leaving QVC.

He is in quite a few online stores and in Marks and Spencer, perhaps he does not need QVC or they are the ones giving him the elbow. Unlike other brands at least he said he was going.

I bought my first LD product in boots where there is a limited range as well as M&S on the High Street.

Someone on Q`s facebook page says she`s rung CS and they`ve told her his comment was a joke and someone else says he meant it was his last tsv of the year, well its only March so that`s a heck of an early last tsv from him.

I know we can all agree we have too much nail polish etc. But it is hard to resist, i have switched to Nails Inc as my much preferred line as I'll be honest that range does not chip as much as LD and OPI so thats where I'm sticking, but I would still be sorryto see LD go.

He said in the last hour he's been told off for his earlier comments, he's not leaving but will be more involved in the development and production side and Nina will be doing the shows.

Interesting.
I know I'm in the minority, but I always enjoy LD shows more when Nina is presenting on her own.

I like Nina and Leighton, in terms of product knowledge, they're both on the ball. The only guest with better product knowledge and memory for item numbers and measurements is Kim from Kim & Co.

I hope Leighton pops in occasionally though.

Well I shall miss Leighton - I like him and I like the fact he always makes sure the customer sees the colours on the nails, unlike some of the OPI and Nails Inc shows that I have watched. Sometimes with these brands, it is blink and you miss it.

I'm a bit gutted -I got to work late so didn't get on line until about 9.40am and the AD was sold out. Have ordered the single option but really wanted the later colours and foot stuff ..... Can't now get excited about my imminent package but that might change when I've watched the programmes later. Might also nip to M&S tomorrow as previously spotted click click but full price was a bit steep

I wonder whether Nina will have anyone on with her. OPI nearly always have at least the two sisters (one presenting and one doing manicures) and one model having her nails done. Nails Inc usually have the Irish guest presenter, a manicurist, a model and sometimes Emma doing her own nails as well. It will be boring if it's just Nina doing her own nails, don't you think? I'd like it if Emma will work with her. She wasn't on the last couple of Nails Inc shows I caught but that might be reading too much into things.

Leighton's last shows will be the anniversary shows in June but this is the last TSV he is presenting. After June it will be Nina doing the shows. He has also said on FB that is is unlikely that Sun Believable will be back on QVC.

I'm a bit gutted -I got to work late so didn't get on line until about 9.40am and the AD was sold out. Have ordered the single option but really wanted the later colours and foot stuff ..... Can't now get excited about my imminent package but that might change when I've watched the programmes later. Might also nip to M&S tomorrow as previously spotted click click but full price was a bit steep

I think the TSV itself has all but sold out now too so I don't know if it will feature in the last full LD hour today. Leighton said something about trying to get some of the AD sets separately later in the year, so they can be sold on their own. That often happens with his ADs and they shouldn't be more than a couple of quid dearer so still great value.

I think the TSV itself has all but sold out now too so I don't know if it will feature in the last full LD hour today. Leighton said something about trying to get some of the AD sets separately later in the year, so they can be sold on their own. That often happens with his ADs and they shouldn't be more than a couple of quid dearer so still great value.

that usually only happens if the main tsv hasnt sold out

Latest posts

Back