Leighton Denny Expert Nails TSV 29/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst most don't seem keen, I am. We never get TSVs that are all about the neutrals. There's always a red thrown in and I never, ever wear red!

Actually to say never isn't fair. About three years LD did a TSV that was a choice of brights or neutrals and that was the last nail polish TSV I bought.

I can't wear glitter on the actual nail bed but I can wear it on the nail tips so just the one glitter is plenty for me. There's some chemical in glitter that reacts badly with my nail bed. Makes them feel tight and they're literally hot to touch as if they're fighting an infection.

full details of both drops

This Front Row Fashion Collection by Leighton Denny features four brand new nail lacquers in on-trend seasonal shades created especially for QVC UK, plus a base coat, top coat, hand cream, a brand new cuticle treatment and limited edition crystal nail file. Achieve the perfect manicure from start to finish with these high-performance nail shades and restorative treatments; all in this gorgeous nine-piece collection by Leighton Denny.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

A gorgeous gift - a wonderful treat for yourself, the beautiful gift box also makes this collection a lovely gift for nail polish fans. Plus with zero wrapping required, you'll have more time to paint your own nails!

Condition and colour - this collection features four new contemporary polish shades, essential base and top coats, plus two hand and nailcare essentials, meaning you can look after your nails whilst ensuring they look perfectly groomed and on-trend.

Contains:

1 x Show Us Your Strut (12ml) - NEW. A dark taupe nude with a subtle shimmer
1 x In The Spotlight (12ml) - NEW. A glossy sheer gold with a soft metallic glitter finish
1 x Backstage Pass (12ml) - NEW. A rich, deep metallic purple
1 x The After Party (12ml) - NEW. A mix of holographic gold and silver glitter
1 x Undercover Base Coat (12ml) - this innovative base coat is glossy on application and turns matte when dry to signify it's ready for the next coat, has colour diffusers to help mask discolouration, and is designed to ‘grip’ colour in order to maximise wear and reduce chipping
1 x Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml) - this top coat glides on to give a high-gloss , wet-look finish that touch-dries in seconds, to leave your nail colour looking fresh and vibrant
1 x Good As Gold Cuticle Treatment (12ml) - NEW. Designed to hydrate dried-out nails while restoring tired cuticles, this new formula is blended with luxurious micro-particles of gold
1 x Illuminating Hand Cream (75ml; new supersize) - this popular formula helps to smooth and soften the delicate skin on your hands while leaving a subtle glow
1 x Crystal nail file and limited edition black case - created for Fashion Week, this high-performance nail file is made from carefully-treated fine lead crystal
1 x gift box - a black box with a pull-out drawer and white branding. Ideal for keeping and storing nails polishes or make-up

Auto Delivery drop contains:

1 x Model Behaviour (12ml) - delicate pink laced with an iridescent pearly shimmer
1 x Own The Runway (12ml) - rich creamy nude
1 x Haute Couture (12ml) - nude tinted with a hint of icy green
1 x Diamond Ice (12ml) - an icy white shimmer that can be worn alone over the whole nail or as a soft white French tip
1 x Undercover Base Coat (12ml)
1 x Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml)
1 x Illuminating Oil (12ml) - a multi-purpose product designed to keep hands and feet supple while giving a radiant sheen
1 x Best Defence Spring Floral Hand Cream (75ml; new size) - designed to protect and smooth hands. Contains sunscreen
1 x Crystal nail file and case - a high-performance nail file made from carefully-treated fine lead crystal
1 x gift box - a white box with a pull-out drawer and black branding. Ideal for keeping and storing nails polishes or make-up

By any chance is the TSv on easy pay? Am debating whether to go for this or the nails inc super bargain price .Can afford only one .

Why is it, with any LD auto delivery, you are only allowed to order 1x at a time? If you want 2x, you have to order separately, not benefitting from P&P discount. Another QVC money maker . . .

Why is it, with any LD auto delivery, you are only allowed to order 1x at a time? If you want 2x, you have to order separately, not benefitting from P&P discount. Another QVC money maker . . .

because most people only want one auto-delivery & their system is not set up to do more than one for each AD & its a complicated thing to explain on here

Please do not treat us as idiots. Why is is it too complicated to explain?

I have ordered AD on Elemis, more than 1x, it has been accepted with no problem. In fact, it has been the more you order the greater the discount.

Why only 1x AD allowed on LD. P&P an earner for qvc?

Auto Delivery is only available in singles, never multibuys with 50% generous saving on the subsequent p&p.

Anyone received their TSV yet? Mine has been showing "order generated" on the Hermes tracking link since October 29th which is a bad sign! In my experience that "order generated" message is the QVC equivalent of the Windows "blue screen of death" and the item has disappeared down a wormhole to an alternative universe!

However, the auto-delivery option was still showing at the TSV price I've ordered another rather than fanny around waiting for Q to accept that it's lost in transit; I need a couple of the TSV items for a birthday present next weekend! If I end up with two I'll try to refuse delivery of the second one that arrives and cancel the AD drops for that one too!

Anyone received their TSV yet? Mine has been showing "order generated" on the Hermes tracking link since October 29th which is a bad sign! In my experience that "order generated" message is the QVC equivalent of the Windows "blue screen of death" and the item has disappeared down a wormhole to an alternative universe!

However, the auto-delivery option was still showing at the TSV price I've ordered another rather than fanny around waiting for Q to accept that it's lost in transit; I need a couple of the TSV items for a birthday present next weekend! If I end up with two I'll try to refuse delivery of the second one that arrives and cancel the AD drops for that one too!

Mine came on Saturday morning, Akimbo. I ordered during the midnight launch presentation and in the tracking it was shown as "order generated" around midday on Thursday. It arrived at my local depot on Friday evening and was delivered at 9am Saturday.

Don't blame you for doing what you are doing (ordering a second, etc) but I would definitely check with Customer Services because I have noticed lately that the tracking has been all over the place so even though your TSV is showing as "order generated" only, it could well be on its way. Hope so anyway.

Just had a text from DD to say it arrived but I won't know til I check the order number whether it's the original or the panic bought one! She's under instruction not to open & play with it til I get home!

Latest posts

Back