LED light bulbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I prefer the warm white for indoors and the cool white for outdoors - it's nice to have the choice.
Miss Grumpy, I'm puzzled as to why you can't use an LED bulb in your fitting, they are available in a variety of fitting types, bayonet, screw, mini. I even got some big screw in spotlights (R80?) for my kitchen. Got LEDs all through the house now!

Just fitted my in laws out with some LED bulbs after visiting last week and finding them stumbling about in semi darkness with 'energy saving' bulbs. MIL has bilateral cataracts, one of which broke up during 'routine' surgery, and macular degeneration, she needs all the help she can get.

Today, Boxing Day, they have 20% off across the store, using the code BOX20.

BUT I tried on and off all day, but it said it was not a valid code.

I also spent 40 minutes on the phone this morning. I had many variations of "sorry for the delay, we will handle you as soon as possible" (yes, they actually did say "handle me"). Eventually I hung up.

Of course, they may have been closed today, in which case they should have changed their messaging. BTW they paid for the call, as it was 0800.

I emailed them, but don't expect an answer until at least Tuesday., as Monday is Bank Holiday, and Sunday CS is closed.

Latest posts

Back