Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Website is saying champagne spackle but picture and on air it is the white one - I'm confused.

We have been stitched up. Only two products remained true - the pencil and the bag.

I'm hoping to see the individual b&b SPF15 before I go to bed, but may be they are saving it for the afternoon.

Thanks everyone for knocking some sense into me. By the time I had read the last three pages I realized that I only really wanted the eye primer and the lippy...so ebay it is! Anyone tried the ethereal spackle???

Oh yes, I don't recall them talking about the lippy, only very brief mentioning.
I actually like the blusher on Amanda.
SHE said FULL size blusher AGAIN!
I think that LG should've corrected AY in the first hour.
7000 tsvs gone now (SHE said 6-7 thousands) so probably 6000 then.

Last edited:
It gets even more confusing!!

Didn't stay up till midnight but am up now at 4am, letting one of the dogs out, & noticed the repeat was on so turned on.
Decided to order the Porcelain. Showed all colours except the Fair had gone to waitlist!!

Hearing definitly AY saying full size blush, says not on website. Showing original Spackle, says Champagne on website.
Looked again at 4.15 & now all colours available!
So ordered before they changed their minds again.

What a shambles!

i am happy to say i will be buying the lg tsv. i have not tried any as yet. will be chucking out all the mally stuff and smashbox is anather disaster for me. i have always wanted to try the foundation as sometimes i cant be bothered with my beloved bare escentulas. its on easy pay and the price is good. also get a chance to try the primers (love benefit) so will see how it compares. anoyed that the 12 am show is now a live show as i wanted to watch alison at 8am not gatineau

Well I'm yet to see a presentation but I'm completely confused already.Won't see a presentation now till late this afternoon,so hope all the colours are still there!

i am going to let this one pass and wait to see what the next one is going to be like
Me too because I wanted a bronze n brighten, an eyebrow liner, an eyeliner, a lipstick, BnB. Already hoping the next one is better. Any ideas when we can expect it.

I've ordered as I'm actually pleased it doesn't appear to be the SPF BnB as I've read it's quite drying and that's the last thing I need!

Latest posts

Back