Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

please forgive my igorance but ... you can buy a TSV early at the TSV price?

Yeh QVC have started doing this. How they can still call it Today's Special Value then is beyond me. I won't be going for this as I already have a BNB due to be opened and it lasts me a good 6 months. I also have 2 lots of spackle too. I really like Benefit Lemon Aid and don't want to try another brand of eyelid primer. I don't use eyeshadow that much and have other LG ones that I feel I should use first. The only thing in the kit that I do like the look of is the Pink Grapefruit blusher. Here's a contradiction for you though. I have quite a few of Laura's blushers but would still buy this one too. Can't get enough of these it seems.

I think that the stock of this tsv may not be high as this a mid week tsv, also wondering if Laura herself will be coming. There was one tsv she wasn't here to present it.

There was a TSV when she wasn't coming once and it was a bl00dy awful palette type thing.That said I've just slated her a bit for bringing all the same TSV's these days,so that was something different at least.

I think QVC want LG to bring TSV's with B&B - I can't imagine she has much say.Yes its her company - but both QVC and LG make a lot of money out of her TSV's,I imagine,QVC have a huge input over it.

It may not be a weekend TSV - but it is the 29th,leap year day.I'm hoping QVC might be running a free P&P type promotion for that day.

Hmm, might go for this. I've always wanted to try the Pink Grapefruit blush and finally we get the SPF Balance 'n' Brighten!

I've always wanted to try the Pink Grapefruit blush and finally we get the SPF Balance 'n' Brighten!
I've always kept my eye on the Pink Grapefruit blush but thought it was too expensive if I didn't like it. I DO hope for an auto delivery like they had in the States.

I do :heart: LG but why in the name of arse are the blushers so mahoosive?
Has ANYONE ever managed to get to the bottom of one???? :wonder:

I too am only attracted to the luscious pink grapefruit blush, as I have a couple of BnBs (my staple foundation) in stock. This will be the second TSV that I miss, as I did not go for the last one as the only thing I wanted in,that kit was the buttercream blush and the lippie. My stockpile of makeup is so huge that I am really trying to be selective with what I buy. My downfall is that when I really adore an LG set, I buy two!
I agree that the blushers are a whopping size; maybe LG has cottoned on to this, as the pink grapefruit blush in this lit is half the size of the BnB, at about 4.5 g. I think this males far more sense.

Anyone's got any news on the item number/link to this item? I'd love to buy it early as I did before thanks to the links on this forum.

Laura Geller TSV

Does anyone know what is going to be in the Laura Geller TSV on 29th Feb?

Noodles go back and read page 1 of this thread. There's a link to the US one and we're getting that apparently!

I do :heart: LG but why in the name of arse are the blushers so mahoosive?
Has ANYONE ever managed to get to the bottom of one???? :wonder:

lol @ why in the name of arse. Love it.

I do agree though that the blushers are ****** huge. As was the eyeshadow in the last TSV. In fact that eyeshadow is so huge that I will never finish it as long as I live.

Nope, me neither.
I don't wear eyeshadow every day, only if I'm going somewhere I want to posh up for or on a night out (and the nights out are few and far between these days!) so I reckon I've already got enough to last me twenty years at the rate I use it!

Latest posts

Back