Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

laura geller TSV

I think that's true sometimes, but the LG ones tend to be exactly the same both here and in the U.S, although I think that QVCUS stocks a huge range of LG stuff that we have never even seen in the U.K, which is really unfair!

I can't see what they can take out of that collection though without it looking a bit odd, maybe the eyeshadow? She always has a foundation in her tsvs so it won't be that. I can't wait. Smashbox and philosophy have both disappointed me so I'm really looking forward to this one.

i remeber reading something about a chocolate collection on the US beauty bourds!:sad: not really keen, of cource it may be a fantastic collection so ill wait till i see it but it doesnt fill me with excitment!

I can't see what they can take out of that collection though without it looking a bit odd, maybe the eyeshadow? She always has a foundation in her tsvs so it won't be that. I can't wait. Smashbox and philosophy have both disappointed me so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Any chance of posting a link to this product. Have had a look on QVC US and can only see a Choc kit without BnB - must say though that the items in that kit are very nice (the blusher is raspberry shade rather than brown).

Well reading the community board on QVC US, seems they are getting an improved version of the one mentioned here. The items listed for the chocolate which was suppose to be their TSV in September, is now 31st December and its bigger and better.

Someone contacted LG customer service and asked about it.

So if the UK do get the items listed here for the TSV, yet again they are getting a smaller version of the US TSV.

:

Get both valm and all the L'occitane you want. See if I care. In fact buy 2 of each and anything else you like. I've had it with you today Valm. Fancy any Philosophy? It's on next if you're interested. There's a OTO. :taphead::headbang::doh:

You have spend too much time with Craig love. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Looks good - unless it's just the chocolate theme getting to me as I'm on Diet Chef at the moment! Have lost 8lbs in just under 2 weeks at the moment though so it's working so maybe LG is the way to get my choccie fix!

chocolate decadence from Laura

Thanks Katyd,

that's the one I saw too, but I am not technical enough to know how to paste it in. Now that an updated US TSV has been mentioned, which apparently is the chocolate one but with a few more products, I am hoping that LG will favour us with the new version too. It could definitely do with a big brush for the BnB, and perhaps a mascara, although recently her mascaras have not been getting great reviews on QVC.com.:flower:

Seems Sephora will no longer be stocking LG.

People on beauty boards have received emails from Sephora saying to buy LG in future her own site or QVC.

Are they doing a stock clearance? I am running a bit low on my LG make-up, so much so that I recently ordered some bits from Avon.

You have spend too much time with Craig love. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

If he was to start presenting the beauty shows I'd be in real trouble. Just imagine having one blusher upstairs and one down. x

Latest posts

Back