Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that's just typical. Looks like there is a full size BnB in there and the BnB I had on Advanced Orders which was not due until 4 Dec is now showing "In Process". Mind you MrM has offered to buy me the TSV so if the BnB is ok I will have a wee stockpile of it.

thanks for the pics Sazza.
the eyeshadow looks great. is that a blusher or a balance and bronze?

Hmm, this looks quite appealing as long as they have a choice of the fair B&B I may have to succombe!!

Em xXx

Just rang customer services its £36 bet thats the qvc price. Bet it wil b £29 like the last set with the b n b. Its called the laura geller bewitching beauty collection.

That's it?! What happened to all the lovely Chocolate stuff that was supposed to be the TSV? I'd like a new BnB but don't use the Bronze N Brighten so this is an immediate no for me. I love the look of the eyeshadow but hate her lip products so I'd only use half the kit. After the disappointment of the Smashbox TSV I was really looking forward to the LG one. Off to Debenhams for me I think to pick up the SB mega palette!!

Tx

Oh no, if this is the TSV, I am really disapointed. ALthough I probably will go fot it, because I need to stock up on the BnB, I really liked the look of the blush in the chocolate decadence collection. This is really weird. America were supposed to get the chocolate decadence in September, and then the whole TSV was cancelled at the last minute. It now looks like we are getting something different too - I wonder what's going on. Maybe quality control issues. Anyway, I'm hoping it's a good TSV, as I have really been counting the days!

Hmmm, this TSV looks pretty much like a carbon copy of the last one! With just the lip and eye products changed to different shades.

One word - FART.

I did say earlier in this thread, we in the UK never get the faboulous big TSVs they get on QVC US. Now it looks like you guys are not even getting the Chocolate Collection, how disappointing for you.:sad:

I was bummed at the last Smashbox TSV, as before we did get the same as the US TSV. Seems those days are gone.

This just seems really small! I know the products are all full sized but there's no brushes or a bag (so it seems anyway, we'll have to wait until Sunday maybe to find out for sure?). And no blush? I think most people would prefer a blush to a bronzer, esp in winter!

Tx

Hi all, I'm new to this site. I only found you last night, and firstly I want to say, where have you been all my life, at least, the last 5 QVC loving/hating years of it!?!

I am so glad I am not alone. I have been fearlessly trying to f.a.r.t for the last year, ever since I noticed the following symptoms;

* hiding parcels from my husband
* getting a rush when placing my order, then barely looking at the items when they arrived, before stashing them in my stockpile
* staying up late for the TSV and also to click onto bargain hunter
* ordering things, and wondering w.o.e (why on earth?) when they arrived
* spending so much time on QVC, that I don't have time to use all that wonderful stuff that will transform me and my life!

Anyway, I sure am glad I found y'all. I don't feel quite so weird. And last night I stayed up way too late reading some of the posts, and laughing out loud till I cried. So thanks for the belly laughs!

Anyway, about LG (who I adore as you may notice from my name). I am such an addict that I eagerly await her TSVs. And some time ago, I realised that her TSVs go on QVCUS, before coming to us about a month later. So I started to track QVCUS, note down the dates of the TSVs and checking them out and the reviews, before deciding to go for it. I thought I would do the same for a TSV that the US were getting in September, but, very strangely, a couple of days before it was due to air, the TSV was pulled, and I could find no reason for it.

Well, yesterday I again became curious as to delights the LG TSV had in store, and did a bit of detective work.

I may be wrong, but...I think it is called chcolate something. It contains full size of BNB, a browny colour blush (which I wasn't too sure about, but will see how it looks on the models) a brown waterproof eye liner, a brown eyeshadow (single, not split) and a lip gloss in a tube, which looked quite a nice colour.

If I am right, and this is the TSV, I will go for it, as I have passed up the last 3 TSVS, having bought 2 of the baked cakes one from ages ago. I need to stock up on BNB, but really not sure about the other stuff in it.

BTW, I am olive skin toned - does anyone have any ideas which of the baked blushes might suit me. I am not into too much glitter.

Thanks. Bye for now!

I am exactly the same Laura L'occitane Earle, ****** 8 parcels came 2day, some crimbo gifts honestly. Hubby took them in, I make every excuse going, trying to convince him that there are for this person an that person. I thought I was the only one. Love Pam xxx

I am exactly the same Laura L'occitane Earle, ****** 8 parcels came 2day, some crimbo gifts honestly. Hubby took them in, I make every excuse going, trying to convince him that there are for this person an that person. I thought I was the only one. Love Pam xxx

Of course you are not the only one. There are loads of us, that's why we are on the forum.

In my old farty style I now don't really fance this one. My pot of BnB has arrived today and I can't see the point in letting MrM buy this kit so that another one can sit in the cupboard. Besides, we are having a trip to the Trafford Centre tomorrow night and I'm hoping that the Debenhams branch is now selling Smashbox. Plus I've really liked some Bobbi Brown items I've seen recently as well. Oh well, loveheart should be pleased. x

In my old farty style I now don't really fance this one. My pot of BnB has arrived today and I can't see the point in letting MrM buy this kit so that another one can sit in the cupboard. Besides, we are having a trip to the Trafford Centre tomorrow night and I'm hoping that the Debenhams branch is now selling Smashbox. Plus I've really liked some Bobbi Brown items I've seen recently as well. Oh well, loveheart should be pleased. x

I haven't f.a.r.t.ed for nearly a week Valm so although I am pleased that you are f.a.r.ting on this I really need to help some poor soul f.a.r.t. or I will explode.

This is very disappointing. Why are the TSV's so disappointing lately? I'm sick of F.AR.Ting i want to buy something really gorgeous but nothing has tempted me.

I haven't f.a.r.t.ed for nearly a week Valm so although I am pleased that you are f.a.r.ting on this I really need to help some poor soul f.a.r.t. or I will explode.

I actually wondered how you were getting on whilst ST was down loveheart. How did you keep yourself occupied? :giggle: Really wish I'd bought some Bobbi Brown on Beauty Day now. x

I actually wondered how you were getting on whilst ST was down loveheart. How did you keep yourself occupied? :giggle: Really wish I'd bought some Bobbi Brown on Beauty Day now. x

Well Valm I have been feeling a bit like a spare part for the past few days. I have been on other sites but haven't spent anything apart from £15.00 on a hair straightener for my son and £10.00 on a curler thing for me as I've had my hair cut and it looks a bit mad and I thought a curl may make it look a bit less scary. I could be tempted by the OPI TSV but I'm not sure.
I always think Bobbi Brown looks a bit wishy washy and the make up guy does nothing to make me excited. He looks more like a butcher than a make up artist to me.

i like the look of the eyeshadow, wont be buying though dont need the b&b 's if anyone buys and wants to sell the eyeshadow ill buy it!!i expect it will be on ebay though!
didnt like the chocolate collection

I really like the look of LG's stuff.

However I had the first baked item she came out with - I think she does lots of bronze/brighten and balance stuff now? but i think it was something like that - and it was very orange on me.......and this puts me off her baked stuff although I really like the look of it.....desicions,desicions!!

coughs. SpaceNK had a 20% discount voucher, I bought the Shu Uemura Ribbon palette.

By the way ladies over in the US there is a 20% discount on Bobbi Brown on her website. Quite a few other brands are also doing them including Smashbox.

Of course we never get these. I am thinking of going to the European Court for Human Rights and complaining.

Well, if this is the TSV then I can honestly say I'll definitely be FARTing and giving it a miss. It doesn't look like a particularly great kit for me. I've had a bit of a conversion the last couple of months and gone over to Lily Lolo for foundation/concealer - so at the moment am really only using LG spackle, Ethereal Rose and Venus lippy. My mother has been the grateful recipient of my last compact of B&B, plus I've saved a fortune by buying from Lily Lolo as their foundation is quite cheap - but ace quality.

Latest posts

Back