Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 30/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it says "split pan highlighter" but the blurb says Pink Buttercream and this is a blush (my favourite actually) so I'm stuck here, is pink buttercream no longer a blush or is it actually a spilt pan of blush and highlight 🤷‍♀️????

I always order Porcelain. Fair is a bit too dark, an use it in summer if ...if!! I get any colour though that’s rare. It varies from pan to pan as with all the shades but it’s the only one that has a bit of pale pink in the mix instead of orange. If it’s any help I’m Fair in Bare Minerals original, Fair in the Tarte stick & in Mac I’m NW15.
I think that shade might work for me then. I'm fair, with pink/neutral u/tones & lighter eyes, but not 'creamy porcelain-fair' like a read head or doll, or as pale as your woofer. I don't know about mac & tarte, but was probably 'fairly light' in BM, although they do 'formumeddle'. Also. one can be coaxed/duped into buying 'your shade' from Q, when actually another is far better, but they cba to stock it.
Further, when one has fair skin, with brown pigmentation marks, does that mean one should switch up in colour? That's always confused me? What do you think? Sorry to be a pest.

I know it says "split pan highlighter" but the blurb says Pink Buttercream and this is a blush (my favourite actually) so I'm stuck here, is pink buttercream no longer a blush or is it actually a spilt pan of blush and highlight 🤷‍♀️????
Looks very much like a blush to me.

Oh no! I ordered without paying enough attention. Well it looks like a blush and a highlighter split to me, and pink buttercream is/was a blush so I hope it still is!

PS. Just checked and there is a pink buttercream blush on Q.

People may be more inclined to buy if it was advertised as blush/highlight rather than just highlight. I've enough highlighter to last me into the next life 😄

Please report back on the lippy, Mazza. I'm coveting that one. In fact a full report would be super...
Well I haven’t forgotten but it came this morning whilst I was out getting my covid jab and I won’t be able to get it from my neighbours until this evening. Will post tonight to tomorrow.

Well I haven’t forgotten but it came this morning whilst I was out getting my covid jab and I won’t be able to get it from my neighbours until this evening. Will post tonight to tomorrow.
Congratulations on getting your jab!
London seems to be playing catch up with number of jabs, finally!

People may be more inclined to buy if it was advertised as blush/highlight rather than just highlight. I've enough highlighter to last me into the next life 😄
Me too! Mind you I'm fairly over endowed in the blusher department as well 😚☺️

I've always found B&B a bit hit and miss. I've had several of the porcelain. It's a bit like Goldilocks and The Three Bears: one was too white, one was too pink, but I've never found the one that was just right. The fair would be ideal if they removed the 2 darkest colours and had more of the palest colour.

So I have just tried the lippy. Very creamy and I would say a neutral Rose but a) I have been drinking, and b) I am relying on artificial light!

It is a split blusher/highlighter.
It looks so peach in the pic! Can anyone sober try it? If it's peach may buy!

Thanks for getting it all out & looking though....Sober report tomorrow?

What on earth has Laura done to her face, she looks awful. Eye lift? Face lift? Botox? She looks permanently surprised, not at all natural.

What on earth has Laura done to her face, she looks awful. Eye lift? Face lift? Botox? She looks permanently surprised, not at all natural.
I thought the same. Looks like she’s had the lot done. She now looks nothing like she did when we first saw her in QVC.

LG looks as though she has lost some weight her face looks thinner, it is difficult to tell but she does look different.Then we have Alison pillow cheeks whose neck gives everything away.

Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) - £25 at Q
Split Pan Baked Highlighter (8g)
Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) - RRP £15.99
Retractable Kabuki Brush - £22 at Q

Cannot locate price of highlighter to complete ml for ml.

It looks so peach in the pic! Can anyone sober try it? If it's peach may buy!

Thanks for getting it all out & looking though....Sober report tomorrow?
In my defence I wasn’t totally wrecked, 😂.

Now sober, I have tried this under all available light conditions here. Yes, in natural daylight it is a beautiful peach nude, not a jarring coral. My lips will always turn lipsticks to their brightest possible tone! However, it takes on a bit of a pink hue in the bathroom light but could that be because of the marbling? I think it is very nice anyway.

Latest posts

Back