Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to order it today on qcut and by phone but they say it's out of stock.
I guess they hide it well before the launch of TSV, but I will persevere and try every day before Monday comes.
WHAT A SHAME about the size of the body frosting AND the blush.

It's available now to order on the red button PRICE £34.48

Choices are light/fair
Medium/tan

Last edited:
I have to say that from the photos the Tahitian Glow looks more glowy in the US large pot and in the UK small pot the colour looks dull, I hope that I'm wrong.

Have avoided Q recently but have been casting about for a decent body product that would provide cover as well as a wash of colour I could adjust the depth with. 'Glow and behold' this crops up on the US site and seems ideal very good reviews etc. Having never bought LG and not needing colour cosmetics etc just the body product had thought this was good value. Now the less then half the size glow has caused me a dilemma. Sometimes the collections are launched with the individual item on it's own to big up the value. Any1 think that likely cos I might hold out for the full size as the images show that the full size compact has a decent sized applicator sponge housed in it and I don't fancy a fiddly loose sponge getting manky in the make up bag and dirtying everything else as well as too small to cover large areas. Ahhhh! If only they'd let well alone and give us full sizes as a first option. Even Alison's demo states the glow is the hero product of the set. What were they thinking?

Laura's just told me on FB that the buyers wanted to include spackle in the kit that's why the size of the bronzer is smaller! ****** qvcuk buyers!

Well then they need to sack a job lot of buyers. We too often get poorly thought out kits and the inclusion of spackle adds nothing to it. It's in so many kits and sold by the gallon! They know full well it's to dilute the value and get you to have to repurchase that single item. We also get stiffed on the exchange rate although I don't know how much import costs add. For the 20g (2 and a half size greater- read it and weep!) with p+P US customers pay around £32. Thats the price of the 9g body frosty we pay. Can't be right.

just to be on the safe side I've ordered B and B in fair, I'll get the tsv as well seeing it's gonna be on easy pay and will dfinatley sign up for the B and B auto delivery when we get it, not too bothered about size of blusher as it would take a life time to get thtough anyway.

That's it, I've asked my chum in the UK to pick this up
for me : ) I can't resist Laura's blushes, lipsticks are
fab and I really want to try the Tahitian Glow, i'd have
preferred the bigger size and lose the Spackle but as
someone pointed earlier, you'd never get to the end of a
baked product anyway so its not a problem. Cant wait to try the
concealer xx

I only have a bit of Spackle left as I have not bought the last few kits.

I don't need another lipstick.

I don't need another blusher. My full size LG pink grapefruit has not even got a dent in it, still looks brand new after very regular use. I also have a smashbox blush and the old style bobbi brown pot rouge in powder pink in my handbag.

As for the body product, I agree that it would be nice to use occasionally, but would I? I hardly ever go out these days (get the violins out), and when I do you won't find me flashing a lot of skin! I suppose I could wear is on my decolly whatever when I wear a v neck, or on my arms if I have short sleeves.

I think I may go for it in the set with the lipgloss and aquamarine eyeliner, as you get it as a half and half with what looks like another blush in a 9 g pot. The spackle will have to wait until I run out, but I only use it with my liquid or stick foundation and don't bother if I wear my BE foundation. I may not need it at all at this rate as yesterday I just had a bit of concealer on under my eyes and side of nose and blusher and it looked ok. I will save my money for a bit longer I think.

Forgot to add that although I don't need a concealer, I am disappointed with the colour options in this kit. Based on what I have seen on Q of late, most buyers (myself included) buy the "light" or "medium" shade in a brand as these sell out the quickest. In my case the "light" shade in LG concealer is too pale for me, so to team it with fair is useless for me. Although I use medium in her concealer to team it with the tan is far too dark for me. I would need one "in between"- a "light/ medium" shade.

Well, with the amount I've got stashed away from it being included in most TSVs, I've probably enough to use it up like LG reckons spackle is used in America. We're just in the middle of doing up the house.

The photo of the frosting compact in the TSV details looks wrong to me, more like the Bronze & Brighten compact, the Frosting products are more uniform in colour with a smooth pearlised surface.

Jude xx

Bliddy hell - I'm not a fan of LG products (tried 'em once, once was enough!) but if this TSV makes you look like LG does on air right now........her face is bright pink FGS & a totally different colour to her neck, never seen anything quite so bizarre......!

:mysmilie_465:

Ah well, my money is save - I still have 1 1/2 tubes of spackle, certainly don't need the lippy and was actually expecting one of the lighter body frosting like the angel one (or whatever it was called). No way could I wear something this dark!

Latest posts

Back