Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish they would put lipgloss in kits instead of lipstick to make it more modern and not so cakey. Is it just me, or does hardly anyone use lipstick anymore? Aren't glosses much more popular...

I wish they would put lipgloss in kits instead of lipstick to make it more modern and not so cakey. Is it just me, or does hardly anyone use lipstick anymore? Aren't glosses much more popular...

I do all the time and think most of my friends who use anything on their "lip area" do too. Apart from the obvious reason for wearing it I've also found that I no longer get cold sores if I remember to re-apply whenever I go outdoors.

Probably just me but I find lipgloss too sticky.

No not just you, I like a moisture lipstick but cant abide gloss

I do all the time and think most of my friends who use anything on their "lip area" do too. Apart from the obvious reason for wearing it I've also found that I no longer get cold sores if I remember to re-apply whenever I go outdoors.

Probably just me but I find lipgloss too sticky.

Oops Marina you're right it is 9g...overpriced! I wear lipstick or gloss just depends how I feel day to day. I think I look better in lipstick.

Jude xx

I don’t use lip gloss because it’s sticky, always opt for the most long wearing lipstick I can find, at the moment it’s “24 hour” Maybelline.
The reason is because a lipstick gets “eaten” when we eat and I don’t want it in my body.
LG lipsticks are beautiful but not long lasting at all.

I wear both but gloss looks better on me. I loved the berry banana lipstick in a former TSV.

"Bliddy hell - I'm not a fan of LG products (tried 'em once, once was enough!) but if this TSV makes you look like LG does on air right now........her face is bright pink FGS & a totally different colour to her neck, never seen anything quite so bizarre......! "

She mentioned that she is going thorough her “personal summer” at the moment.

Last edited:
The B&B has already sold out in all colours - glad I bought it last night.
Back in stock now - bizarre. I thought it might be something to do with the websites as I have the old website on one machine and the new one on another but no it is back in stock on both websites.

I did like the berry banana lippie from the previous kit once I realised you could get a deeper colour. The pale colour wasn't right on me but the berry was good. It was really moisturising too so a but like a lip butter. But the next TSV lippie was ****** awful. Completely different texture. Very drying.

I'm really a lip gloss girl. Finding a moisturising lippie is just too much like hard work.

I bought the B&B again even though I said I wouldn't. And I'm too late to cancel the order now. If it's even vaguely muddy though they can have it straight back!

Tis true that gloss doesn't last, yep. Most of the time I'm a Decleor lip balm girl. I'll only stick colour on if I'm going somewhere special. I actually find it hard putting make-up on. Never really learned how to do it well and don't like the feel of my skin being clogged. Bit intrigued by the waterproof gloss though..hrm..

I do wish they would use models without inflated faces in these demos. Looks like they're storing excess wind in their cheeks!

Last edited:
And I'm too late to cancel the order now. If it's even vaguely muddy though they can have it straight back!

The new website lets you cancel online until it's showing as 'in process' so I reckon if you've just ordered and logon now you'll be fine to cancel! Love that new website for cancelling orders :)

Thanks Shopshape but I ordered last night and it's already "in process". I do like the original but it irritates me that it's out of stock for months at a time. I will use it if the colour is right but I shall have to stand firm and not buy it again.

"B&B is available on autodelivery on the new website."

How do I get to a new website?

I've cancelled orders that have been showing as in process on the new website. Seems to let you cancel right to the last hour or so before shipping. I ordered a dress n top then decided I didn't wànt the top. Went in and cancelled then dithered about the dress, hovered over cancel then decided to risk it. 2 hours later checked and it had been shipped

"B&B is available on autodelivery on the new website."

How do I get to a new website?

Hmm just tried the autodelivery option and it just 'hangs' ie it doesn't take you anywhere so possibly just the new rubbish website not working

Couple of suggestions to get the autodelivery (if it exists) - call CS 0800504030 and ask for the autodelivery
Otherwise if you are using the microsoft internet browser go to Tools, Internet Options, select Delete in the 'Browsing History' section and then when it has finished deleting all the cookies, select OK then try: http://www.qvcuk.com (doing the delete cookies may delete other stuff possibly passwords that you have set to get to websites quickly without having to login each time) but I do it from time to time and it doesn't really have any adverse effects on my laptop.

Latest posts

Back